Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
13,496 Posts
Mike, show us where we can park again.........:)

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Why the hell does SGMP still run 7.50??
Even NHRA went to 7.0 last year.....
But oh well, guess I'll just have to get in wherever I fit in.

And Mark, you can always park by me. You know we'll atleast have the grill going and the beer on ice.

·
Registered
13,496 Posts
Why the hell does SGMP still run 7.50??
Even NHRA went to 7.0 last year.....
But oh well, guess I'll just have to get in wherever I fit in.

And Mark, you can always park by me. You know we'll atleast have the grill going and the beer on ice.

Enjoyed that very much Chris! Most fun racing/partying ever!

Maybe I won't park in the driveway again...:) The weed parking all looked the same at 2 AM. LOL

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
My car is not quite fast enough for 6.50 and is hard to kill it all the way to 7.50.
I wish they ran 6.0 and 7.0 like everyone else. It was 6.50 and 7.0 last year with NHRA and the bracket finals. The excuse a few years ago for going to 6.50 and 7.50 was because that's what nhra was running and the index classes are actually put on by the track and not the promoter. What is the excuse now????
Just curious....
Looks like it may be open comp. That's a fun class anyway.

·
Registered
97 Posts
anyone know what the purses are for these classes? hope they are better than they were when i raced the october race of 2011,made it to semis and only won 50 bucks, you would think a big a race like that they would have a better purse, if you run that race just to say you raced in it thats fine ,but i race to win MONEY!!!!! I drove 5 hours and spent over a 1000 dollars that weekend to win 50 bucks.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.