Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Dam Sam I likes the Cliff-Notes version of RVTW 11. What 20-30 hours at the track condensed into four-teen minutes and change in HD no-less?

·
Señor Member
26,899 Posts
How are the blower cars running the MPH the turbo cars used to run...but don't seem to be running any more?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
How are the blower cars running the MPH the turbo cars used to run...but don't seem to be running any more?
Well screw blower pro extreme cars were running 220mph several years ago,the fact that cars like Mark Mikie's went 221 a couple years ago and hasn't been even close to that since then raises questions for me.

·
Jack Stand Racer
6,441 Posts
What do the blower cars do to bring in the power down track? Is it all in bringing in timing down track? I know the turbo cars can control the waste gates and nitrous cars have different stages...

·
Señor Member
26,899 Posts
Well screw blower pro extreme cars were running 220mph several years ago,the fact that cars like Mark Mikie's went 221 a couple years ago and hasn't been even close to that since then raises questions for me.

I see. Thanks!

·
Señor Member
26,899 Posts
What do the blower cars do to bring in the power down track? Is it all in bringing in timing down track? I know the turbo cars can control the waste gates and nitrous cars have different stages...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts