Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Long Live The King
98,199 Posts
Actually, I wanted it to come from them so we know where they stand.
Its easier to ask an honest question without being a smart ass.
Oh he can be a prick, but don't you dare be one back to Yertle the Turtle.

As to your original statement... The only bills that have to start in the House are those to "raise revenue" IE: Tax Bills

thOer bills can start in the Senate, such as this Spending Bill, and then The House gets the last look.

·
Long Live The King
98,199 Posts
A dim goldfish maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By definition a goldfish is dim.

The same goldfish that were the Gruber voters, and the same who voted for Clinton because he was cool because he could play the Sax.

·
Idiot Savant
162,844 Posts
Actually, I wanted it to come from them so we know where they stand.
Its easier to ask an honest question without being a smart ass.
No, it's not..and a lot of Laws begin in the Senate.

We know where the house stands. just read "The Communist Manifesto."

Incidentally, Pelosi said that it will pass tomorrow....with no changes.

·
Hemispherically Balanced
30,959 Posts
Oh Sam,

And lets not forget that tomorrow when it's voted on, Pelosi will claim it as her own, and her victory and that will be the headlines in the news.

The American Electorate has a short, a very short memory. How in the hell do you think Obama got elected twice ?

Trump's approval rating continued to rise during the prolonged impeachment proceedings. Any guess as to what his approval rating is doing during this latest chapter of Democrat fuckery?

·
Registered
22,284 Posts
No, it's not..and a lot of Laws begin in the Senate.

We know where the house stands. just read "The Communist Manifesto."

Incidentally, Pelosi said that it will pass tomorrow....with no changes.
And her response tells you how good it is for their Agenda.

·
Long Live The King
98,199 Posts
Trump's approval rating continued to rise during the prolonged impeachment proceedings. Any guess as to what his approval rating is doing during this latest chapter of Democrat fuckery?
It actually is a surprise to you that his approval ratings go up when He shows he can be the Adult in the room. I'm not surprised at all:

From another thread: ..The statement was " Maybe he is following your advise"

My response:

Dear Lord, I sure hope not. I mean, I've been suggesting for 3.5 years that he use the Bully Pulpit to communicate his message, show he has command of the subject, mellow out on the name calling, and stop the twitter bullshit. You know ..actually be The Adult in the Room.

For suggesting all that, I've been told I'm an idiot, and the most stupid person posting on YB, equal to Honer, and if Trump actually followed my advice he'd lose support and drop in the polls. I'm thinking he should probably do the opposite of whatever I suggest. ..... .. Being the Adult in the Room could never benefit Trump. For Christ Sake, it would bore the fuck out of his Useful Idiot pot and pan banging WWE fan followers. Lol .....

He was the Adult in the room during his impeachment and He's been the Adult in the room at every press conference ... He has very much limited his twitter bullshit during this.

Sam, His approval rating increased after every State of the Union address for a couple days. He has been the Adult in the Room at everyone of them. And then he'd revert back to his sophomoric bullshit on Twitter and his ratings took a slide every year. There was a relationship between the two. There is a relationship to him being The Adult in the Room at the press conferences and his ratings going up. How is it that your'e surprised of the Cause and Effect between them ?

Clear enough ?

Sam,

I've been stating for month that Trump will take 32-33 states in November a pick-up of two from 2016. I don't see that changing, and if Biden actually gets the Dem nod and doesn't get sharper Trump will take 35 states.

·
Long Live The King
98,199 Posts
And her response tells you how good it is for their Agenda.
Heard some $300 million for Immigration and Refugee assistance. What in the ever Fuck.

Never let a crisis go to waste .....

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,197 Posts
The dems are so clueless of how completely offensive they have become to normal voters .

·
Hemispherically Balanced
30,959 Posts
It actually is a surprise to you that his approval ratings go up when He shows he can be the Adult in the room. I'm not surprised at all:

From another thread: ..The statement was " Maybe he is following your advise"

My response:

Dear Lord, I sure hope not. I mean, I've been suggesting for 3.5 years that he use the Bully Pulpit to communicate his message, show he has command of the subject, mellow out on the name calling, and stop the twitter bullshit. You know ..actually be The Adult in the Room.

For suggesting all that, I've been told I'm an idiot, and the most stupid person posting on YB, equal to Honer, and if Trump actually followed my advice he'd lose support and drop in the polls. I'm thinking he should probably do the opposite of whatever I suggest. ..... .. Being the Adult in the Room could never benefit Trump. For Christ Sake, it would bore the fuck out of his Useful Idiot pot and pan banging WWE fan followers. Lol .....

He was the Adult in the room during his impeachment and He's been the Adult in the room at every press conference ... He has very much limited his twitter bullshit during this.

Sam, His approval rating increased after every State of the Union address for a couple days. He has been the Adult in the Room at everyone of them. And then he'd revert back to his sophomoric bullshit on Twitter and his ratings took a slide every year. There was a relationship between the two. There is a relationship to him being The Adult in the Room at the press conferences and his ratings going up. How is it that your'e surprised of the Cause and Effect between them ?

Clear enough ?

Sam,

I've been stating for month that Trump will take 32-33 states in November a pick-up of two from 2016. I don't see that changing, and if Biden actually gets the Dem nod and doesn't get sharper Trump will take 35 states.

Trump's behavior hasn't changed all that much, other than a few moments that you live for.

What has changed, is the people's belief in the media. No surprise to me, people in the USSR used to make jokes about Pravda. After a time they knew 95% of the publication was bullshit.

·
Registered
32,766 Posts
The House sends the bill to the Senate and the senate sends their bill to the president to sign into law. That is what happens in Washington. That is what happened today.

Your right-wing propaganda is a bunch of lies. Your link isn’t about democrats, because democrat support the working man, not corporate greed.
Your president waited a month to respond to the virus and now the republicans want a bill in less than a week.
Democrats support illegal aliens over the working man. Where have you been?

Sure haven't been posting up that info you boasted about.

<crickets>

<crickets>

Fuck you, pussy.

·
Long Live The King
98,199 Posts
Trump's behavior hasn't changed all that much, other than a few moments that you live for.

What has changed, is the people's belief in the media. No surprise to me, people in the USSR used to make jokes about Pravda. After a time they knew 95% of the publication was bullshit.
What color are the glasses you wear ?

The hell it hasn't, when it comes to how he has handled this situation. Why isn't he just tweeting his comments at 2:00 am and picking fights with everyone he can think of picking fights with ? Or shouting above Marine One as he walks across the WH lawn ?

The reason why Sam, is because standing behind the podium, and talking to the American people about what's going on, and what he is doing about it is Leadership. It instills confidence in the people paying attention and they can also contrast that against the press coverage. .... Otherwise he could just tweet about it.

Him actually being The Adult here is paying dividends for him.

·
Registered
59 Posts
You would think you would have heard, this country has been made up of immigrants all it’s long history. In fact, many of our forefathers that made up the US constitution we’re immigrants. We actually owe a lot to the people that came to this country as immigrants.

Democrat have always supported the working man, thats why most Labor Unions have always endorsed democrats. The country’s salesman is in the WhiteHouse right now. That conman will do anything to expand his business all over the world.
Do you remember in 2016 when the Obama Treasury Department turned down a rescue for the Teamster Pension fund? I was a Teamster for more than 20 years, and all I remember Democrats doing was coming around for a political donation and making promises.

·
Hemispherically Balanced
30,959 Posts
What color are the glasses you wear ?

The hell it hasn't, when it comes to how he has handled this situation. Why isn't he just tweeting his comments at 2:00 am and picking fights with everyone he can think of picking fights with ? Or shouting above Marine One as he walks across the WH lawn ?

The reason why Sam, is because standing behind the podium, and talking to the American people about what's going on, and what he is doing about it is Leadership. It instills confidence in the people paying attention and they can also contrast that against the press coverage. .... Otherwise he could just tweet about it.

Him actually being The Adult here is paying dividends for him.

He's always been like this. He can turn it on or off whenever he wants.

·
Long Live The King
98,199 Posts
He's always been like this. He can turn it on or off whenever he wants.
As if I don’t know that?

Heretofore, the problem has been he keeps the “Adult” switch in the Off Position more than he should.

·
Registered
14,826 Posts
Do you remember in 2016 when the Obama Treasury Department turned down a rescue for the Teamster Pension fund? I was a Teamster for more than 20 years, and all I remember Democrats doing was coming around for a political donation and making promises.
That's funny because ol' Moscow Mitch refused again in this last bill refused to help out the Teamster Pension fund when the Democrats had put it in there...……………. so you're a liar because in 2016, republicans wouldn't pass it in the House or Senate...…………......You really are a cult follower...……….. LMFAO!!!!!

·
Registered
19,444 Posts
That's funny because ol' Moscow Mitch refused again in this last bill refused to help out the Teamster Pension fund when the Democrats had put it in there...……………. so you're a liar because in 2016, republicans wouldn't pass it in the House or Senate...…………......You really are a cult follower...……….. LMFAO!!!!!
why don't you go ahead and DOX him, he is obviously a couple of steps higher than you on the evolutionary ladder...………..You can DOX him and try to bring him down to your level of scum.

donut FAGGOT?

·
Registered
14,893 Posts
Look how triggered Nazi rfc is knowing thousands of dems are gonna be voting for trump
Enough to flip blue states easily

41 - 60 of 83 Posts