Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The House sends the bill to the Senate and the senate sends their bill to the president to sign into law. That is what happens in Washington. That is what happened today.

Your right-wing propaganda is a bunch of lies. Your link isn’t about democrats, because democrat support the working man, not corporate greed.
Your president waited a month to respond to the virus and now the republicans want a bill in less than a week.

·
Registered
9,613 Posts
The House sends the bill to the Senate and the senate sends their bill to the president to sign into law. That is what happens in Washington. That is what happened today.

Your right-wing propaganda is a bunch of lies. Your link isn’t about democrats, because democrat support the working man, not corporate greed.
Your president waited a month to respond to the virus and now the republicans want a bill in less than a week.
Got the virus yet ? Wishful thinking on my part

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I spoke to a lady at a shop today, long time customer, that told me she has been voting Democrat all her life, and never will again.

I hope it's a portent of better time to come.
Really? What kind a shop are you finding customers in?

Most smart people in businesses that value their customers, don’t talk politics or religion. A lifelong democrat can still see there is a racist, bigoted, conman in the WhiteHouse. Lifelong democrats don't watch or listen to right-wing propaganda that’s been pushing the virus legislation crap.

Needless to say, I don’t believe you. Not that it matters.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Really? What kind a shop are you finding customers in?

Most smart people in businesses that value their customers, don’t talk politics or religion. A lifelong democrat can still see there is a racist, bigoted, conman in the WhiteHouse. Lifelong democrats don't watch or listen to right-wing propaganda that’s been pushing the virus legislation crap.

Needless to say, I don’t believe you. Not that it matters.
You don’t say
I just noticed a fucking fag in a hot rod forum that doesn’t have a hot rod
YEA. YOU. Peter licking poiuyt

·
Registered
8,484 Posts

Bullshit, their base is welfare people, queers, foreign born parasites and mexican illegals.

·
Registered
14,894 Posts
I spoke to a lady at a shop today, long time customer, that told me she has been voting Democrat all her life, and never will again.

I hope it's a portent of better time to come.

Two stories in the same thread.

Thats a bellweather!

·
Registered
506 Posts

Democrats don't support the working man .. they blow hot air up his ass about unicorns and rainbows to make him 'Feel good' while seeking votes from all the immigrants they are desperately try to help get in this country. they promise free shit with our tax money. Democrats are selling your/our country out to fill their pockets on our hard work. you may not support Trump and that's ok but, how can anyone not see this ?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Democrats don't support the working man .. they blow hot air up his ass about unicorns and rainbows to make him 'Feel good' while seeking votes from all the immigrants they are desperately try to help get in this country. they promise free shit with our tax money. Democrats are selling your/our country out to fill their pockets on our hard work. you may not support Trump and that's ok but, how can anyone not see this ?
You would think you would have heard, this country has been made up of immigrants all it’s long history. In fact, many of our forefathers that made up the US constitution we’re immigrants. We actually owe a lot to the people that came to this country as immigrants.

Democrat have always supported the working man, thats why most Labor Unions have always endorsed democrats. The country’s salesman is in the WhiteHouse right now. That conman will do anything to expand his business all over the world.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts