Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my t-shirt and hat just now!! WoooHoooo Yep I have the only Jeff Naiser shirt in the country with Jeff and Kims signature on it!! Bids will start at $5,000 USD... :-D Thanks a ton Kim and Jeff :D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Kim signed a contract with me stating she will not sign another shirt.. Offers are coming in and the bid is at $16,257.00 USD right now.. Reserve is $25,000 :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kimnaiser said:
:lol: HaHa ! True, it's the first one I've signed. Enjoy, Monty ! I wore mine Friday...
:D :D :D Thanks Kim.. I will be wearing mine in Florida.. yes even Arizona so that Mopar guy Wes (EvilB1Dart) can see that all real cars have smallblocks in them :-D Which reminds me.. Did Jeff happen to see the note at the bottom of the envelope I sent the shirts in?? :-D :-D

Bids are up to $21,900 USD right now :-D :shock: :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL.. Did Jeff change his mind? :-D

The auction price of the shirt is up to $68,000 USD and the auction doesn't close till Friday :shock:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can always bid on this t-shirt and use it as a carb cover..

Bid now is pretty steady at $72,000 USD.. Come on now we all know thats a drop in the bucket for you!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
You can always bid on this t-shirt and use it as a carb cover..

Bid now is pretty steady at $72,000 USD.. Come on now we all know thats a drop in the bucket for you!!!
that's almost as much as my first house... us drag radial racers don't roll like that, turbo boy!!! :smt089

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
I got my t-shirt and hat just now!! WoooHoooo Yep I have the only Jeff Naiser shirt in the country with Jeff and Kims signature on it!! Bids will start at $5,000 USD... :-D Thanks a ton Kim and Jeff :D
Get a life dick head :smt005

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gary are you still mad about me only giving Kim a hug? She said you wee so mad the other night when I posted that you tore the picture of me above your bed apart!! That wasn't nice :smt005

1 - 17 of 17 Posts