Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
136,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember moving out to the location I live now. Pretty much a dead area which was being built up. Well here I am about 6 years later and have nothing but traffic to deal with. I have complainers on the left of me and some pretty decent people on the right of me. We are on 1.5 or 3 acre each. I park my trailer on the side of the house. My trailer can not be seen from the street we are on unless you pull up to my driveway and look. Well for the past 3 or so years our association has been sending letters to move it.. I say you can't see it unless you pull in the drive way and if you don't like it dont come over. Now I can understand if it was an eye sore but its not!! A few years ago I had a company come out and clean up all the landscape. Yep... Association calls and says "you are not allowed to do any improvements to the property without prior approval of the board... Again I say :smt097 Well I believe this will end up going to court.. I have never signed any papers agreeing to the bylaws and have never seen a copy... Anyone else have any issues like this? I thought I had move out of the city to get a peace of mind… I guess not…

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Move further out. Or like in our case, My parents ,Grandparents, and my 2 sisters and there husbands live in the same development. So we've told the neighbors if you don't like what we do, Get the f&^k out!!! :evil:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Damn I'm already 1.25 hours each way away from work...
That's rough dude. I have a 45 minute ride ,and it gets old sometimes. The decompression time is nice, but it cuts back on free time at home

·
Administrator
136,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL... I wish it was 5 minutes to get to work and 1.25 hours to get back home.. The time driving after work gives me some time to collect thoughts...

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
2 flights of stairs for me to go to work.......I have land issue's "No cars parked on grass" they always overlooked it(I can get 6-9 in the driveway)....the pres of the civic asso. is a car guy and watches all my shows......than one of my nieghbors died....wife sold house.....got a complainer......the other day I decided to sell all the cars that I haven't driven in a year.....so now we're gettin some parking room......the Mrs. is very happy

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Im having a hard time finding a place that does not have HOA's so I dont have to deal with that stuff. there is NO WAY that someone is going to tell me what I can & cant park in MY driveway or what color to paint my house or what roof to put on it. its just NOT gonna happen. it works out well for my mom, but she needs the help to take care of the stuff around their houses so...................

Good luck dude!

Bob

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
You need to build a garage large enough to park your trailer, cars, and whatever else inside of it. When the association bitches, threaten to build a BIGGER garage.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have

this house going up for sale and no one has ever complained about the trailor. That's why we moved here in the first place there is no association.

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Just got a letter

The other day saying that the city will no longer allow trucks/vans with com. lettering on them, tow trucks, semi trackers, and RV's over 9' tall.
I just sent them a letter back saying that I've lived here for 17 years and I will be Grandfathered in so, my RV will stay in the drive like it or not!

Check in to it Monty, you may have been there before the assholes I mean the association and there has to be a Grandfather clause?
Or just send them a letter requiring them to make the payments so they can tell you what to do! LOL
As much as you Fu$# with people on this computer you should be able to handle a couple of geek butt sniffers.....LOL!

·
Registered
70 Posts
There is absolutely no way in hell I would live anywhere with an HOA. I pay the mortgage, and the taxes, and its MY home and I will do whatever the fuck I want!!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
typical nobody with a touch of authority trying to make you miserable. If you moved in before the association was there I would stand my ground.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
111,060 Posts
Move further out. Or like in our case, My parents ,Grandparents, and my 2 sisters and there husbands live in the same development. So we've told the neighbors if you don't like what we do, Get the f&^k out!!! :evil:
Trailer parks are not developments :)

·
Smart Ass Conservative
111,060 Posts
I remember moving out to the location I live now. Pretty much a dead area which was being built up. Well here I am about 6 years later and have nothing but traffic to deal with. I have complainers on the left of me and some pretty decent people on the right of me. We are on 1.5 or 3 acre each. I park my trailer on the side of the house. My trailer can not be seen from the street we are on unless you pull up to my driveway and look. Well for the past 3 or so years our association has been sending letters to move it.. I say you can't see it unless you pull in the drive way and if you don't like it dont come over. Now I can understand if it was an eye sore but its not!! A few years ago I had a company come out and clean up all the landscape. Yep... Association calls and says "you are not allowed to do any improvements to the property without prior approval of the board... Again I say :smt097 Well I believe this will end up going to court.. I have never signed any papers agreeing to the bylaws and have never seen a copy... Anyone else have any issues like this? I thought I had move out of the city to get a peace of mind… I guess not…
invite them to be a member here and then change their name to a faggy one and ban them when they bitch:)

·
from across the pond...
6,931 Posts
Another thread from the grave. Someone has too much time on their hands to search for 8 yr old threads.. :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts