Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was there last Tuesday night,I see a real fancy Nisan GTR (No time). I asked what it turns, owner says 9.19, I look it has NO roll cage or chute, This guy must think I was born last night. I said to another guy that it goes 9.19,he answered "What cliff did he drive it off? Later I see a guy who said its a 10.65 car. What do you guys about this kind of racer??? Oldhead

·
Registered
297 Posts
I was there Tuesday night also. That Black GTR from PA was getting it....That car was rolling top end! I'm shocked he told you what the car runs, he was N/T...isn't that the whole reason to run N/T....LOL

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Maybe he was letting off at the 1000' foot mark like most of them do?

I've seen those cars run high 10's at 70mph.

In any case, why do you give a rats ass?

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,369 Posts
I was there last Tuesday night,I see a real fancy Nisan GTR (No time). I asked what it turns, owner says 9.19, I look it has NO roll cage or chute, This guy must think I was born last night. I said to another guy that it goes 9.19,he answered "What cliff did he drive it off? Later I see a guy who said its a 10.65 car. What do you guys about this kind of racer??? Oldhead

I lie about my car all the time. It only runs 14's, wanna race?

·
Registered
27 Posts
When they ran Street Car Wars on Friday nights, there was a white GTR, that also ran 9's. They wouldn't let him compete. Claimed, it's AWD super car etc... So he just ran Test and Tune.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I was at mason dixon last year and a young kid 18-20 yr old came rolling in in a gtr with his polo shirt and khaki shorts on, dropped his girl off, pulled out on the track and went [email protected] like 160... no helment or anything... that was his one and only ride there that day..

·
Registered
5 Posts
No roll cage or chute doesn't necessarily mean it don't run those times. I know of a car that runs low 9s at Atco and also has neither.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts