Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These guys make some bad ass shaft rockers. They have taken over the Probe shaft rockers and have a variety of rockers for sbc,bbc,sbf, and pontiac. We would like to thank them for coming on board and they will be at NO MERCY so you can check them out in person. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I hope we can get Shelton on here and give us the new website so we can check them out.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also 250.00 from

for the first X275 car in the 70's..................

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PATRIOT PERFORMANCE MAKES IT 10,000.00 TO WIN.

LGM RACING AND DEVELOPMENT 500.00 FOR NO. 1

AND RED HANNYA 250.00 FOR FIRST CAR IN THE 70'S. LOOKS LIKE ITS THE YEAR OF X 275

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Hey Duck! Glad to be a part of the X275 race that is coming up! I've been a fan of Drag Radial since the NSCA days.

Keith posted up the link, www.lgmrnd.com, please check it out. It is still under construction but we will be adding more to it over the next few weeks. We currently have stock of everything that Probe was making previously. We have shaft rockers to fit SBC, SBF, BBC and even Pontiac.

See you at SGMP!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Duck! Glad to be a part of the X275 race that is coming up! I've been a fan of Drag Radial since the NSCA days.

Keith posted up the link, www.lgmrnd.com, please check it out. It is still under construction but we will be adding more to it over the next few weeks. We currently have stock of everything that Probe was making previously. We have shaft rockers to fit SBC, SBF, BBC and even Pontiac.

See you at SGMP!
Had someone p.m. about a TFS high port. Do you have them? Ill send them your way.

·
Registered
821 Posts
We need to get a display right up front so everyone can see those bad boys.:p

Donald I believe we have a parking spot up front for the No Boost Mustang we are bringing. I will get with Shelton to see if we can get a display set up.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Donald I believe we have a parking spot up front for the No Boost Mustang we are bringing. I will get with Shelton to see if we can get a display set up.

Racers like to touch stuff so we need to see them in person.:p

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
500.00 for NO 1...............
Will it be a NOS,TURBO,or PROCHARGER?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts