Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Malibu is going to be a open trailer'ed in race car.With the roll-up Lexon driver's window,can that be made to be water tight for rain storms with glass doors???.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Lexan.

And if you make roll up Lexan windows for fiberglass doors post pix, lots of pix....

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Wish I could afford 'glass doors, let alone roll up Lexan windows in 'glass doors.

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might be mistaken,but I thought someone from here sells roll-up lexan windows.

·
Security jus sayin crew
50,209 Posts
I believe you're looking for Pro Glass Guy.
We ordered a set this winter from him(not roll up).Good price and quality, and had them at our door in 6 days from order.
I think they are the only place that makes them

·
Registered
306 Posts
We do make roll up windows . Check out Toms worlds fastest street car from drag week. He had our windows that roll up and went 200

Bob 1-630-553-3141

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
We do make roll up windows . Check out Toms worlds fastest street car from drag week. He had our windows that roll up and went 200

Bob 1-630-553-3141
Are they cut to fit?

·
Registered
2,463 Posts

Bob 1-630-553-3141
post pix, lots of pix:p

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
306 Posts
Pro glass will make a exact fit roll up window for any car,if you send a window in. It will be done polished edges and all holes will be drilled.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts