Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
RUQUICR... Do those roll up and down, still? Looks good with the stock trim on there!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
RUQUICR... Do those roll up and down, still? Looks good with the stock trim on there!
thats what i like... waiting to hear back

·
Registered
932 Posts
No, mine don't. I'm not sure if you could make them or not. They do look absolutely stock though with all the trim back on.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Awesome Bill! Thanks again and see you soon at the track! As soon as we beat this rain!;):p:p
I hear ya Troy. The track has actually been underwater ... and I'm not exaggerating!! LOL I'm dying to test the car.

·
Registered
932 Posts
what is the total weight savings on a fox coupe if someone did the front , back and doors and can you still roll the windows up and down
There is a mustang weight removal link ... just search for it and you should be able to find it. Has all kinds of info in it.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Troy
Do you have any templates for a 67 Camaro? Looking for front and side windows.
Just fyi, don't know if you guys have run into this already or not. There are different window mounting rails on some fiberglass doors for first gen Camaros. Some are about 3/8 of an inch back, and others are an inch back from the outside edge of the door. This will cause the quarter window in the back to be mounted in a different spot, and it will have to be a different size (slightly).

Just throwing it out there for Troy. Figured you probably already have found this, but just in case. May save a future headache if not.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
It's tough to meet everyone's needs as each persons car is different (trim, moulding, etc) our windows are geared towards factory doors as you are correct with the fiber doors. The kit includes frames, hardware and the windows in Margaurd. The kit does require some minor installation work BUT I have seen kits that only include the metal and hardware end of the job that cost almost the same as our complete kit. We have templates for most cars and we are always working to try to cover all basis. If there is a window we don't make or a custom fit we can cut to fit any template a customer sends us.

Troy

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
They certainly will....
So, are they basically the same as the optic armor type? What thickness do you recommend for the front and rear? Do you have a blackout? Tinted? Thanks looking to do a 90 coupe. Bought tinted sides from you on ebay yesterday.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Optic makes nice windows. My windows are made from flat stock which requires it to be fastened. This doesn't mean you can't have the exact same look they just have to be fastened into place which can be done under the factory trim as well. My windows are also half the cost of the optic armor stuff. We do not offer the windows pre blacked out.

Troy

61 - 80 of 86 Posts