Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This place has many great people who frequent the forum and everyone's input, help, suggestions, experiences are all welcome here. You may get challenged on your position but I'd like to make sure it's all kept friendly, decent language, patient, normal stuff that most of you have a grasp on.

You may challenge ones position and claim, but not an attack. Hard to draw the line but I think if we make an effort to be decent and patient in our approach as we are typing away on the keyboard, we will have a more successful point being made.

If the flavor of the thread begins to get sour and it is not about the content of the forum it'll have to get deleted or closed.

We typically do not come to a resolve on an internet message board. Something to keep in mind before we get too wrapped up in one thread.

Now before someone says, "I think I read this before" maybe you have just a few words have been modified from the original that another author wrote and I was allowed with his permission.

·
Impeach obama
6,174 Posts
This section is the most mature section of YB.

One of the most informative, and thought provoking, forums I have seen.

Thanks guys, I have learned a lot here.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Too many keyboard commandos on YB.This section is the most civil and level headed on the board. On many other threads guys type things on here they would never say to your face, and many staying anonymous or not listing a location.

·
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TTT

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Carl, over my adult life I have been involved in quite a number of gun-connected groups of one kind or another. In many of the face-to-face gatherings everyone is walking around armed to the teeth. I've never seen a more polite, mutually respectful group in my life than such things as, for instance, one of the monthly shoots at the National Muzzle-Loading Rifle Association in Friendship, Indiana, or an invitation-only bowling-pin shoot on a farm south of Jackson, Michigan.

What happens here is simply an extension of that same attitude!

KS

·
Impeach obama
6,174 Posts
Carl, over my adult life I have been involved in quite a number of gun-connected groups of one kind or another. In many of the face-to-face gatherings everyone is walking around armed to the teeth. I've never seen a more polite, mutually respectful group in my life than such things as, for instance, one of the monthly shoots at the National Muzzle-Loading Rifle Association in Friendship, Indiana, or an invitation-only bowling-pin shoot on a farm south of Jackson, Michigan.

What happens here is simply an extension of that same attitude!

KS
an armed society is a civil society

I have met a bunch of people on the local gun board, all but 1 were people I would consider a friend

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'am glad someone stepped up to make postings clean and informative and to the subject. The Trashed thread is lacking professionalism and should be thrown out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts