1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
This Space For Lease
2,319 Posts
2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra for me:

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Now thats what I want for my next one! How much that set ya back Bob? Does it have the ABS and security and all the bells and whistles?

·
Registered
868 Posts
taking turn that tight on that pig isn't to smart
with the wife/girl freind behind you
what you where , like 1/8 inch from the groung on the outer egde
You've obviously never really riden a Harley hard. I had a 08 FLH for a rental a few years ago, and had ground the floorboard edges, damn near all the way up to the actual floor. Them big bikes love to turn, ya just gotta make em! lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
taking turn that tight on that pig isn't to smart
with the wife/girl freind behind you
what you where , like 1/8 inch from the groung on the outer egde

Bike would have turned harder and sharper if it had more lean angle, but it was all in. As long as you dont ride beyond your abilities and watch how quickly you drop the bike over in the corners you are ok. If you turn in to quickly and get the floor board brackets into the ground the rear tire will lift and cause you to go down!

Ive been riding for big hogs for about four years, but ive had some extra training.
:party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzHSCdQzOdM

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Not a big fan of the road glides, but there are some really nice ones here. Anyone ride any badass street glides?

·
Registered
362 Posts

Here is mine. 2010 Limited
Love it! Here is mine, same thing only a 2011, I bought it end of the summer. Been to the dragon twice with my old harley, will definatly be going with this one this summer.
By the way, you cant see it real well, but look at my rear foot boards, I cnc machined in the Limited logo using the same font as on the front fender, came out pretty sweet.

·
This Space For Lease
2,319 Posts
Now thats what I want for my next one! How much that set ya back Bob? Does it have the ABS and security and all the bells and whistles?
Thanks.. scored it at MSRP (35,999) - comes with everything! ABS, security, iPod interface (with an 8GB Nano), GPS... everything but a coffeemaker ;)

Got the Fullsac "stealth" package coming for it.. looking forward to waking the 110 up!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts