Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
40,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mine is not much to look at, I've been down sizing lately, that whole back wall used to be covered in grills/smokers etc, I gave away my huge offset smoker and the gas grill I almost never used, now I'm down to my two Webers and a fish fryer.
I've been looking for some old cooking related signs to mount on the wall but I'm not having much luck.

We also have plans to mount a retracable awning over that area.

·
Sizeable Member
7,730 Posts
No pic here. Too embarrassing. Imagine 2 dirty WSMs sitting in a driveway next to a Weber redhead that's been rebuilt twice since the 90s, a pair of kettles and a Smokey Joe. That was supposed to be a temporary arrangement 12 years ago when we moved in since the house had no patio. Since then, other projects and sheer laziness have prolonged that situation until now. I finally got fed up and called my brother to come over here and pour me a 15 X 30 patio. Hopefully we'll have that done in the next couple weeks.

·
Former RJ instigator
40,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think he is trying to call that thing a "pit" bull. Lots of folks just call them pits. Although that thing he posted is far from being a pitbull,
I couldn't see the pic, dipshit got banned anyway, so he is no longer with us.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts