Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1267 Posts

·
FETTFMF!!!
4,094 Posts
Osborne, that salt water tank is sweet! I dabbled in it for a little while, but it was WAY too much work for me. I don't even want to think what you have into all those corals.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I spend so much money on my 2 tanks im scared to say what I have in them.:( I have a 29 galllon, and 55 gallon freshwater tank. Havent fooled with the salt water yet, but really want too. I'll take a few pics when I get home.

good looking tanks guys

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The bigger it is, the easier to take care of. My 29 was way more work than my 180. I just filter the hell out of it and feed my fish 4-5 times a week
yea, i think a 75 would tide me over for a while haha.. everyperson i talk to says somthing diffrent. one person says im changing my water to much other person says i need to change it more.

·
FETTFMF!!!
4,094 Posts
yea, i think a 75 would tide me over for a while haha.. everyperson i talk to says somthing diffrent. one person says im changing my water to much other person says i need to change it more.

Get a water testing kit and monitor your Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate levels. If they are too high, do a water change. Cichlids seem to be pretty tough and have great colors and a lot of variety.

1 - 20 of 1267 Posts