Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let's see how you guys seal off the carbs using an air pan to get cold air into them .i'm looking for ideas to seal off my L88 hood to get cold air from the cowl on my 72 camaro

here's a pic of my motor .....the air cleaner stud is 2.5" from touching the underside of my L88 hood


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,743 Posts
No pic but it's just a piece of sheetmetal (galvanized) about 16" x 16" with some 3" tall foam glued around the edges.

A hole in the center for the carb and a hole for each of the float adjustments.
 

·
FE Ford Specialists
Joined
·
3,957 Posts
Bake King. Largest baking sheet they had at Sam's Club. Aluminum. Nice rolled edges that won't cut your fingers. And 90% of the folks that see it don't realize what it started out as - the other 10% are laughing so hard they can't catch air 'cuz they saw the logo still on it.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top