Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,528 Posts
Slavery was ended and the union was preserved.

I'd say it was worth it.

·
Premium Member
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try to connect the dots, think of how it is that DC/The Swamp is in every fucking part of our lives, usurping many of our rights as free people. Nanny state if you will. Obviously those FREE the SLAVES nut huggers over looked the fact that many other countries, most notably Brazil put slavery to rest with out blood shed of the sort that afflicted our country. Pay the fuck attention and get over the nigger love, more to life than that.

·
Registered
17,765 Posts
Slavery was ended and the union was preserved.

I'd say it was worth it.

Slavery would have ended regardless. The industrial revolution was kicking in the door, hell slavery blocking it.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,105 Posts
Looks like Big T Racer after pullin a double at the truck stop...

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
Mr. Hip,
I read the article,it has a Liberal Slant to it, but it fails to totally identify the reason the South wanted to Secede.

The NORTH wanted to Tax the shit out of the South AND a few Idiots used Slavery as an excuse to Preserve the Union. They wanted to tax the South But take away their ability to make the money to Pay the Taxes.

John Wilkes Booth should be the Most Hated American of all time. Lincoln had the right idea which would have prevented ALL of the problems we have today!!

·
Cheesesteakaholic
3,324 Posts
Mr. Hip,
I read the article,it has a Liberal Slant to it, but it fails to totally identify the reason the South wanted to Secede.

The NORTH wanted to Tax the shit out of the South AND a few Idiots used Slavery as an excuse to Preserve the Union. They wanted to tax the South But take away their ability to make the money to Pay the Taxes.

John Wilkes Booth should be the Most Hated American of all time. Lincoln had the right idea which would have prevented ALL of the problems we have today!!

That was what I always thought as well. Fuck with enough people's money, there's going to be hell to pay. Liberals just don't seem to fucking learn that lesson.

·
Registered
17,765 Posts
First people in line should be the decedents of the Northern Military.

·
Premium Member
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mr. Hip,

QFT

·
Banned
55 Posts
Change came motherfuckers. Put your ass in shackles, chains and get treated like pure shit. Then tell us all how you feel about it. None of you ignorant motherfuckers have "walked in those shoes" to even qualify a comment. Dumb motherfuckers.

·
Registered
9,802 Posts
Change came motherfuckers. Put your ass in shackles, chains and get treated like pure shit. Then tell us all how you feel about it. None of you ignorant motherfuckers have "walked in those shoes" to even qualify a comment. Dumb motherfuckers.
What’s your original screen name? Are you 175? Did you walk in those shoes?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,388 Posts
GET OVER IT HIP...YOUR HATE SHOWS A LEVEL OF IGNORANCE THAT APPARENTLY IS BLIND TO YOU...BUT VERY OBVIOUS TO ALL THE REST OF US... AND ANY OF YOU OTHER MOTHER FUCKERS WHO TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS....YOU ONLY GOT ONE LIFE TO LIVE...THE PAST ...THE FUTURE..AND THE HERE AND NOW...WHAT IS VALUABLE TO YOU IN YOUR LIFE...SHOULD HAVE ZERO TO DO WITH SOMEONES PLACE AMONG ALL OF THIS...I MEAN SERIOUSLY DO YOU KNOW OF ANYONE ON THIS PLANET...THAT HAD A CHOICE OF WHAT COLOR THEY WANTED TO BE?.....YOU'D HAVE TO BE A PRETTY DUMB FUCK TO ARGUE THAT

1 - 20 of 72 Posts