Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about all of you but I can't wait to be behind the wheel again at Milan Dragway ! I'm trying to get the motor together so I can be ready for SAT. Limited Street . I ' have been out in the shop till 2am the last 5 days grinding rings , putting pistons in ,ect. The more I do the more excited I get !

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Still waiting on parts, but trying to make it. If I miss the first Sat and Friday (going to be tight because of work), I will be ready for the rest. Almost looks like a car again.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
We'll be there on the 1st.

Still trying to decide on TT5 or Limited

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
im down for a few weeks burn up two rods, both head gaskets and some other small stuff on last sunday.
im going to try like hell to make the first heads up race

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be there testing fri and racing sat in limited also, cant wait to see everybody.
Mike I'm glad to see out there again ! I'm hopefully going to finish the engine up tonight . I'm degreeing the cam right now then the heads are next ,:supz: I'm getting more jacked up by the min.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Can't wait to be watching you guys & all the other regulars race again this year. Hopefully weather cooperates for May 1st & 2nd!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Mike I'm glad to see out there again ! I'm hopefully going to finish the engine up tonight . I'm degreeing the cam right now then the heads are next ,:supz: I'm getting more jacked up by the min.[/QUOTE

Did you go with the E303 Ford Motorsport Cam? Thats a good one to use with force induction. :smt039

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Did you go with the E303 Ford Motorsport Cam? Thats a good one to use with force induction. :smt039
I've heard of guys picking up like 200 rear tire with an "F"
LMAO!:rolleyes:

hope to be out with the 8.5 boys on the 29th!

Also I have small favor to ask, could one of you guys that run the Sat. shootout send me a PM? I got a couple of quick questions. thanks!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mike I'm glad to see out there again ! I'm hopefully going to finish the engine up tonight . I'm degreeing the cam right now then the heads are next ,:supz: I'm getting more jacked up by the min.[/QUOTE

I went with a B cam with a 1.7 rocker because it has a little more duration .

·
Registered
855 Posts
I went with a B cam with a 1.7 rocker because it has a little more duration .[/QUOTE]

I am busy next Saturday so you should be safe now!:smt082:smt081:smt119

1 - 20 of 20 Posts