Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I saw that photo when I was in the tattoo shop while in Sarasota, FL. I was looking for some ideas for a 9-11 tribute piece and saw that. Even my tattoo artist said WOW when he saw it.

The detail is unreal when you start looking at it closely.

·
John's X275 fan
1,657 Posts
911, we shall never forget!!!!!!! GOD BLESS ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS< FIREMEN & THE REST OF THOSE WHO WHERE ENVOLVED.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
now that's a tattoo! it's good seeing artists take their time and creating artwork!

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Wow, How long did you have to sit to have that done? Lots of detail, it looks real good.
My back has about 1/4 the work and it was about 6 hours... And it is a lot less detailed.

With all the color and detail I would not be surprised if there was at least 60 hours in that. If not much more.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
to this day, i cannot describe the overwhelming sadness and anger that i feel when i look back on the events of that day. may all responsible rot in Hell forever. RIP to all the innocent who died that day, and bless the families who lost. may we NEVER FORGET.

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
I say this every year.

The twin towers weren't the only building with innocent people in it. The Pentagon was hit and a plane went down in PA.

You can't just "not forget" the people in NY, many other people around the country were affected by that day.

My neice's father was in the Pentagon, had his ears and forehead melted off. And lost everyone of his co-workers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts