Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woo Hoo. Playing like a team and winning games. Can I get some love for Philly??

·
J.A.F.O.
1,793 Posts
No Love... Sorry... Just a bunch of Fat, Greasy, Hairy, No-Talent Havin Ass Clowns....

And that's the women in the stands I'm talking about....

Go FUCK URSELF PHILLY!!!!:smt077

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Woo Hoo. Playing like a team and winning games. Can I get some love for Philly??
Uh, that would be a NO...but hats off to you guys for doing the nearly impossible.

Just goes to show that matchups on paper don't always shake out.

Good job Philly.

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
They haven't done shit yet.

Tom

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AHH. I can feel it already.:rolleyes: Just for your Boston fans their minor league team here in Reading, Pa. in the ECHL just made history tonight and became the 1st team in league history to blow a 3-0 lead in games in a best of 7 series and lost 4 straight to Cincy and blew a trip to the Kelly Cup Finals. I see a pattern emerging.

Oh yeah by the way, have a nice summer Crosby!

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Sorry, coming back from 3-0 IS something. They have not won anything but nor has Boston.
Sorry, but it means nothing but lost time on the golf course if you don't win game 7. No moral victories in the pro game.

Tom

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Sorry, but it means nothing but lost time on the golf course if you don't win game 7. No moral victories in the pro game.

Tom
Game 7's are a crap shoot but in this rare case, you have a team come back from DOWN 3-0....on paper, Boston should win. They don't play it on paper though. The momentum is in Philly's corner.

Should be a good game.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts