Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Buying stocks and day trading has been a breeze.

There is no way to lose right now. If you fuck up and the stock goes down further, give it a month you'll be all clear again at some point, as long as you're buying into a company that isn't going to disintegrate.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I apologize if it's been said already. I believe this is a reset of sorts. Before this, people had it so good they made things up to be mad about. I'm 49 and have never once in my life gone hungry. I'd say most my generation and younger would say the same. Now people are planting gardens, making their own bread, talking the person that's trapped in the same room. Kind of openings some eyes by merely being threatened with hunger. Maybe we'll come out better as a society in general.

·
43,999 Posts
Silver lining is that we shut down the Mexican border so we are not gathering up the illegals that made it across, housing and feeding them, and giving them meds. Now, we're sending them back so we don't waist precious supplies on them instead of sick Americans. And, we can shove those facts down the screaming Liberals throats when they murmur anything again about open borders and letting them in. TRUMP 2020,...Finish the wall.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
It was supposed to be that I made a bundle on the stock market, but I dragged my heels too long.
Me too. Was about to pull the trigger last Wednesday and thought, this can't be the bottom. Apparently continually bad news in the way of increasing corona cases and much higher than expected unemployment numbers cause the market to moon because a few people are getting $1200 checks.

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
It's brought self hygiene to the forefront..It's unfortunate it took this scam to do it...
That....AND maybe fuckers won't crowd behind me at the ATM, grocery store or other places. I hate when clueless fucktards think they need to be in my back pocket when waiting for their turn at the cashier.
I understand the situation at sporting events, concerts, etc. but otherwise, maintain 3-4 feet minimum.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
My company gave everyone a $300 bonus this week as a thanks for our hygienic efforts and compliances.

My Bride is a home childcare owner. The state shut them down but reopened some, including hers, to care for children of essential workers, and are paying big dollars for it. The schleps are not getting free babysitting during this.

Because of the closed down bars and restaurants, I'm actually losing weight. My excess eating and drinking habits have slashed considerably. And I'm feeling better now than I have since the beginning of the new year.

On the other hand, I really miss some of the people that I interacted with in the bars and restaurants. Socializing is really important to sustaining happiness.

We shall overcome!

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
14,486 Posts
silver lining ?

More people will have priorities better aligned.

Suddenly overpaid celebrities and sports figures are meaningless

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Diesel is the lowest I’ve seen since 2004.
I’m working out at home regularly.
My archery skills are improving a bunch with my 10yd garage range.
Working from home is ok except the company VPN signs you out after 12 hours.
Saved airfare from two vacations that had to be cancelled.
That is all.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts