·
Registered
5,932 Posts
I was able to get back into fire arms.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
My silver lining, as posted in another thread, is that my daughter who showed every outward symptom of CV...told by several ER docs and nurses "you are 100 percent positive" in advance of the test results - found out an hour ago she's negative. And there's no better silver lining than that.
That's good news, but what does she have? Regular flu?

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
24,987 Posts
I moved my 401 to safe options early.

My company retooled and started manufacturing Medical Shields as of this morning. Our Public announcement was yesterday afternoon and as of now we have orders in the 100's of thousands.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Silver lining?

More manufacturing.....
Economy will boom better than we just experienced.....
Democrats will take a beating this November.....
While I tend to agree with you, Mitch, that’s all supposition. Let’s talk about silver linings in the here and now. The forum “business” is booming, no?

Never would have thought my lifestyle would be in vogue.....
Whats your lifestyle? Hospital patient? Hoarder? :)

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Getting to a lot of projects on the property and out back that I couldn't make time for previously, wife is around and working from home, so more sex. She's cooking a lot more big meals, special stuff, so that's nice too.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
18,795 Posts
While I tend to agree with you, Mitch, that’s all supposition. Let’s talk about silver linings in the here and now. The forum “business” is booming, no?
OK, my silver lining......While folks are sitting at home, many without pay, my business is considered essential, so we are open, and for reasons beyond my comprehension, we are busier than normal, and apparently busier than just about everybody in my area that does the same thing as we do. (big truck & equipment repair)

Not to mention that my immediate family is safe and healthy!

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
My silver lining, as posted in another thread, is that my daughter who showed every outward symptom of CV...told by several ER docs and nurses "you are 100 percent positive" in advance of the test results - found out an hour ago she's negative. And there's no better silver lining than that.
Glad to hear that!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
well, perhaps....just perhaps a few formerly anti-gun people have changed their attitude a bit and actually realize the 2nd amendment is a good thing and needs to remain intact.

I sincerely hope.
Not in my state, in fact they doubled down the other way. Currently all firearms sales and transfers are illegal. NICS is shut down in NJ.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Have time to really fight with the old lady..Can totally get into all the old hate stock, and dig up some fossilized hate lol.

Finishing arguments from 10 years ago,, just bliss.

·
Registered
14,680 Posts
Not in my state, in fact they doubled down the other way. Currently all firearms sales and transfers are illegal. NICS is shut down in NJ.
You are talking about the people in charge, I am talking about the population of voters.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It showed us no matter how strong the economy and stock market was, a simple virus turned the country inside out. Everyone should learn from this, no need to stock pile and hoard for profit, it stayed open. People need to appoint the correct politicians to make sure the emergency infrastructure is the people's benefit not there own.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I happened to get into the stock market at rock bottom and this week I've made back everything I lost. Hoping it doesn't take another dive. Just wish I put in more.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts