Yellow Bullet Forums banner

341 - 354 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
7,144 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
On the average, over 16 black people are murdered by other black people in the US every day, and nobody gives a fuck, especially the black community.

If we're going to let niggers kill niggers, then we have to let everyone kill niggers. Anything else would be racist.

Thus spoke Zarathustra.

·
Registered
23,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #343
On the average, over 16 black people are murdered by other black people in the US every day, and nobody gives a fuck, especially the black community.

If we're going to let niggers kill niggers, then we have to let everyone kill niggers. Anything else would be racist.

Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Damn , you have only been a member for 3 months .

Well on your way . Congrats

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Not so fast , I can almost guarantee at least one , maybe more , of those cops will be killed in prison . ;)
That's if they go to prison, they way Ellison is going he may torpedo the whole thing. Nothing worse than overcharging a deft. This trial should be moved to another location and that will change the jury pool. They had better leave manslaughter in there or the riots will start all over..

·
Registered
23,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
That's if they go to prison, they way Ellison is going he may torpedo the whole thing. Nothing worse than overcharging a deft. This trial should be moved to another location and that will change the jury pool. They had better leave manslaughter in there or the riots will start all over..
Might be an easy way to get them to plea out . Up the charge and they might plea to the lesser .

But that will kill all the money to be made by the media and a televised trial .

It would be as big as OJ .

But if this defendant is let go like OJ ............ :eek:

·
Registered
23,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #346
I do see where they are going with Loyd having Covid and will say he spit on him . Its a way to justify the cops action . Not justifying the killing , but justifying the outrage that might have caused him to not be in the right state of mind when he attacked Floyd . Temporary insanity maybe .....lol

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
78,946 Posts
I do see where they are going with Loyd having Covid and will say he spit on him . Its a way to justify the cops action . Not justifying the killing , but justifying the outrage that might have caused him to not be in the right state of mind when he attacked Floyd . Temporary insanity maybe .....lol
SURE MAKES THINGS MORE UNDERSTANDABLE TO ME...PEOPLE WANTED TO KNOW WHY. ..AND THAT WHY...IS PRETTY FUCKIMG SOLID...CONSIDERING OUR GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN OUR COUNTRY OVER IT

·
Registered
405 Posts

Thus spoke The Shermanator.
Here's hoping you're black...

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
How about this, cop tests positive for covid, change of venue for trial, get a few people on the jury who have had a family member die of covid, they see his fear of contracting it and you never can tell, maybe they put him on the stand because they have nothing to lose and it turns out he comes off as a normal guy who seemed afraid of getting sick and ending up dead. Jurors say "I'd feel the same way...." ...instant riots!

·
Registered
32,098 Posts
I would say it was more likely that he would get the Epstein treatment....

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
In the end, nobody thinks George Floyd deserved to die. However, he started himself down the road that led to death by misadventure (which is technically the best assessment of his death) all on his own. Along the way, over the course of a lot of years, he drove right on past a number of exit ramps from that road. He chose not to take them, and ended up toes up on a Mini-a-snow-place morgue slab. Did he deserve to die that day? Nope. Was he murdered? Nope. Did he do everything IN HIS OWN POWER to ensure that he was never the focal point in a police call? No again. He, and he alone, set in motion the events that killed him. Once they were in motion, the consequences were out of his hands. That is a reality we all live with. We all have the ability to set in motion events that can end badly for us, or not. If we do so, it's often the case that we can only hang on until the ride is over. That's why we have to choose wisely, whenever possible. George did not, one time too many.

341 - 354 of 354 Posts