Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
17,171 Posts
I would like to know how he found himself in that position! I'm % certain it wasn't because he was black and I'm 100% certain the cops didn't just say hey there's a black guy lets go kill him!

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Whats the rap sheet look like?

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
If you value your life you will fight to the end.

Reactions: BFLY

·
Registered
17,171 Posts
Regardless of how he got there , theres no reason to kneel on someones neck for 5 min until they die .

POS cop .
Regardless there does need to be some context!

·
Registered
32,098 Posts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
I'm not condoning what the cops did BUT people should not resist in the manner this guy did. Especially with amp'd up cop's because of your behavior. I've done both, resisted once and the other time's I learn to (as calm as I could) get in the back seat. In my experience it is best to just deal with your arrest and "fight" for your right's and the wrong doings of authorities in the courts. I've lost may case that involved the resisting avenue and won every time I just got in the car and dealt with it in court.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
He wasnt fighting for the 5 min he was on his neck .

You telling me they could get cuffs on him and let him live
That's why you don't push your luck with amp'd up cops! Everything just gets a little outta control.....and that is what it is all about, control by one over the other. It's best to not challenge amp'd up cops.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
If you value your life you will fight for it til the end.....

·
Registered
17,171 Posts
I'm not condoning what the cops did BUT people should not resist in the manner this guy did. Especially with amp'd up cop's because of your behavior. I've done both, resisted once and the other time's I learn to (as calm as I could) get in the back seat. In my experience it is best to just deal with your arrest and "fight" for your right's and the wrong doings of authorities in the courts. I've lost may case that involved the resisting avenue and won every time I just got in the car and dealt with it in court.
The cops had him with his hand cuffed behind his back, I just don't understand why they don't cuff an ankle and then to then to the cuffs and let him flop like a fish!

Reactions: RacinDuallie

·
Registered
32,098 Posts
If you value your life you will fight for it til the end.....
Simply getting in the car instead of fighting to begin with would probably have been the smarter move.

But since you guys always want to fight - you shouldn’t be all that surprised when the cops fight back.

1 - 20 of 354 Posts