Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I was never a dog person until I got married and my wife got a wiener dog. I know, not very manly, but he's a smart little bugger and a great addition to our family.

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Our dog passed few weeks ago. Family was in lots of anguish so against my better judgement within a couple weeks we got a replacement. I thought it might be too soon but it really helped them out. This little fucker is just too smart. He listens very well though and is already crate trained. Bout only problem is he piddles when he gets excited and he will eat just about anything including the bird shit on the pave stones in the back yard.....lol. He's a mess but so far so good.

·
Registered
9,933 Posts
I was never a dog person until I got married and my wife got a wiener dog. I know, not very manly, but he's a smart little bugger and a great addition to our family.
A buddy I worked with is kinda hard core. Don’t take any shit from anybody. Divorced like 5 times. LOL Told me he got a dog. I pictured a Rot or a pitbull...manly type dog. Nope, Basset hound. Short legs, long floppy ears he trips over. Few months later, told me he was going on vacation to see his son for a week. I figured he’d just leave the dog out in the yard with plenty of food and water. Nope, “Camp Bow Wow” luxury resort for dogs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts