1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
guy from colorado won it. Said he didnt have the coin for the upkeep and it didnt fit him correctly.

I remember when leo rana 6.84. For a small block everyone was like WTF! o how have times changed

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Did the guy that won it ever make any passes in it?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What was really amazing is the amount of trophies/plaques he had. Holy shit!!

He was not only a friend of mine but was also our customer.
We did some work in his house and I was in SHOCK when I seen all the awards in the basement!
At least 100+ easy.

·
50Sick
2,999 Posts
Greg had the turbos freshened and thanks to [email protected] Torque he provided a new converter. He took the car out testing with Joe from Hyperaktive. The day was less than productive. The Big Stuff box failed and the transmission needed some attention. I believe Greg made 5-6 hits that day. The car is incredible from front to back. The only problem is Greg is just too tall. It just didnt seem like a good idea to go out and race a fast car when your shoe horning the guy in, and god forbid something happen how is he going to get out.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Greg had the turbos freshened and thanks to [email protected] Torque he provided a new converter. He took the car out testing with Joe from Hyperaktive. The day was less than productive. The Big Stuff box failed and the transmission needed some attention. I believe Greg made 5-6 hits that day. The car is incredible from front to back. The only problem is Greg is just too tall. It just didnt seem like a good idea to go out and race a fast car when your shoe horning the guy in, and god forbid something happen how is he going to get out.
Wow, when was that?

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts

Shoe Horn'd was a understatement!!! Somebody is gonna get a nice car!!!

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts
LMAO it was funny at first, but when you really think about it you have to take it serious.

Your right Joe! Maybe I should have just drove it instead?? Jus Sayin:p

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Godspeed Mr Barnaby... The man was well ahead of his time

1 - 20 of 35 Posts