Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any advatages of one over the other (E.G Maintenence parts)
Putting one in a full chasis car with a 400 sbf with twin turbos Weighing 3000 pound Cheers:)

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Any advatages of one over the other (E.G Maintenence parts)
Putting one in a full chasis car with a 400 sbf with twin turbos Weighing 3000 pound Cheers:)
The maintenance is about the same.. The Lenco is way easier to work on, and the parts are more readily available, and cheaper..
I worked on cars with both of these, for a lot of years...
Denny

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The maintenance is about the same.. The Lenco is way easier to work on, and the parts are more readily available, and cheaper..
I worked on cars with both of these, for a lot of years...
Denny
Cheers I have only worked with a lenco just been reading about B&JS and how they have roller bearings over lencos have shims thanks for the feed back :cool:

·
Registered
752 Posts
I just barely got rid of my B&J big boy. when I say got rid I pretty much gave it away ( was desperate for $$$)... the guy might still have it and will give you a killer deal on it. it was a great trans. was in a monster truck with a 600" 14-71 hemi on alky for 1 season.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just barely got rid of my B&J big boy. when I say got rid I pretty much gave it away ( was desperate for $$$)... the guy might still have it and will give you a killer deal on it. it was a great trans. was in a monster truck with a 600" 14-71 hemi on alky for 1 season.
Was it a 3 speed or 4 looking at a 4 cheers:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts