Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have some pictures of these hedders in either of these cars?????????

I`m looking to see some pics of plug clearence and any issues that i`ll run into on this particular install??????

I`ve looked on their web site and the 2 pics. that ther have don`t really give me a good look.............

Thanks....

PS.....If you have these....PLEASE give me any pro`s or con`s that you ran into......

·
Registered
634 Posts
I have Lemmons 2 3/8 headers on our car with tubes that go outside the frame rails into the wheel wells. I believe the setup is very similar to the chevelle headers. The plug clearance is excellent,no issues at all getting to any plugs.

·
Registered
144 Posts
tell them what your combo is and they will fit like a glove.
i got 2-3\8 to 2-1\2 with 4-1\2 collectors in my nova
and they were perfect fit in the chassis.
lemons headers work and fit.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Dan did a set of 2 3/8" to 2 1/2" into 5" Collectors for my 65. The fit is tight but I can get to every plug easily.....but with a big collector, I have to drop them to get to the starter and filter. Dan does excellent work and was great to deal with. I will try and post some photos for you tomorrow evening.Rob

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Rob,

Pics. would be great........

Those should be the same style that fit my car.....I`d love to see as many pics. as you are willing to take.........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts