Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Id give you a tissue to wipe your tears with, but its a right handed box

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never knew there was a left handed desk. I'll be damned. lol
Hahaha...Yup, I was the only lefty often in elementary school. I learned to use righty scissors. Never could figure those damn lefty scissors with the green rubber on the holes.

Also, when playing baseball I would catch the ball with a righty mitt, then toss the ball in the air, drop the mitt, catch the ball with my left hand and throw it. One day my grandfather was watching and asked my what the hell I was doing. I told him I throw lefty, he told me get in the car. Took me and bought me a lefty mitt.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
I've used lefty scissors once or twice. It must not have been such a big deal because i use righty scissors all the time now.

The ink on your pinky finger was the worst. I remember having a teacher tried to teach me this really unpleasant way of holding my pen so i wouldn't ink the page or my hand. It didn't take. Hopefully she was driven insane by reading(what must have been) essays in very poor grammar muddled with ink prints all over the page.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
When I was a kid I always got bad grades because my work was messy from draging my hand accross my work. Oh the humanity! I quit school any way. Wasn't until much later I got interested in learning something besides hot rods

·
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fucking erasable ink pens sucked!

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,156 Posts
QUOTE FOR TRUTH!!!!!

Fortunately my last 3 places of employment have found it in their budget to buy me a left-handed keyboard....number pad on the left side so I can 10-key left-handed and have the mouse on the right side.

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
I have my mouse set up for a lefty. So when right handers come and move it they are like what the hell? Left click is right, and right click is left. funny to watch.

Ray

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Ain't nothin' right about you is there tubby?

·
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ain't nothin' right about you is there tubby?
This thread ain't about wonky lefteyed people uniting dipshit. Scram...

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
QUOTE FOR TRUTH!!!!!

Fortunately my last 3 places of employment have found it in their budget to buy me a left-handed keyboard....number pad on the left side so I can 10-key left-handed and have the mouse on the right side.
That's an issue for you?? For whatever reason, 10-key feels really natural with my right hand.

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,156 Posts
That's an issue for you?? For whatever reason, 10-key feels really natural with my right hand.
Yep. I don't have the dexterity/fine motor skills in my right hand. Doctors never officially diagnosed me, just said it's neurological. I can type decent, 58 wpm but, to do the 10-key thing......not happening.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts