Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But as our governor said, "I'll be baaak". I will pick up one of my ex's and one of my grand kids and leave for Lake Tahoe late this afternoon, early evening, for a couple of weeks. I'm sure that you will all miss my wit, charm and compassion for my fellow man on these very pages. I'm sorry for you for that but it can't be helped. I won't be on the boards during my vacation. My vacation is like checking in to Betty Ford. Two weeks without the YB, it's not easy but it's a "personal test" I have to put myself through once a year. Anyway, you fuckers take care of yourselves. You can be sure that I won't be thinking of any of you while I'm gone.

And here is something for you religious types to think about in the mean time. If God does show up, he will be showing up at lake Tahoe first, which means that I will have first crack at him. If anyone wants me to put in a good word for them, let me know before 4:00 PM my time, and make the checks payable to "George Klass".

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Be safe - the world won't be the same without you.

It might be BETTER, but won't be the same.

:D lol - have a great time!

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Don't let him fool you with this whole "vacation" crap - He's having some "work" done. Does it every year. What is it this year - Butt cheek implants? Another face lift? Penile enhugement? Sphincter reconstruction?

How's that for a real YB send off? Have a good time, you OQD...

·
I've Got The Cure
2,629 Posts
Well put a good word in for all of us George..
Be safe and enjoy yourself..
In the mean while I think most of us are going to not give a shit less whether your here or not that is until we hear from you again.

Have a nice vacation...take your time getting back!!!

We will surely not miss one less "PHUCKSTICK" :teabagon the board!!

Vaya Con Dios!!! :smt023

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
george, if i were you, which i am not, i wouldnt get close to the water, ya see you really cant walk on it!!!!!!!!!!!

and you are getting olddddddd...............

have fun with the grand kids
Good tip on the water, thanks.

It's "grand kid". I can only deal with one of 'em at a time (I've got four that I know of). This one is the oldest (16). I have informend him that despite what he may have learned in school, slavery at my house has never been repealed. He will be expected to work (he thinks that water skying all day is work). Gonna do some work in the garage, shelves, etc., no big deal.

·
OBR's ONLY Heads Up Racer
1,646 Posts
Good bye George...:smt039:smt039

I will miss you and I'm not afraid to admit it!!:cool: You are one of my Fav's LOL Hope you have a fun vacation and hurry back.
Oh!! If you mean God or Jesus or anybody of any importance...give them this :smt058 from me!!!!

Shelly

p.s.- If you never come back....can I have your house?

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
Fuck you George,

now how is that as far as missing you?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts