Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided that the time has come for me to become proficient in a second language. I took a couple of years of Spanish in high school and because I live in the SoCal area, decided to brush up. I have a friend from Mexico and asked him to help me a little, not to overwhelm me with conjugation of verbs, but to just give me some key things to focus on.

The first word he taught me was "panocha".

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
thats the word of the day......

now what does it mean GK...lol

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
panocha is this thing women have that we want. they make us jump through hoops for it sometimes.

George, in case you ever go to jail in Mexico remember this phrase

"pero no lo quiero en la nalga" :)

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
English translation:filthy cunt
Explanation (required):
This is a horrible crude expression, much coarser and angrier than "pussy".

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
I've decided that the time has come for me to become proficient in a second language. I took a couple of years of Spanish in high school and because I live in the SoCal area, decided to brush up. I have a friend from Mexico and asked him to help me a little, not to overwhelm me with conjugation of verbs, but to just give me some key things to focus on.

The first word he taught me was "panocha".
:smt082:smt082:smt082:supz:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Well I admire anyone who takes up a second language.

But I'm kinda lazy, so if I just sit on my ass for five more years and do nothing I'll learn the most popular 2nd language in this country in 2013 - english.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Panocha: A fudgelike confection of brown sugar, cream or milk, and chopped nuts.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
just reread...pudding....

thought you said.....puddin

·
Registered
167 Posts
FuggabunchaSpanish

1 - 16 of 16 Posts