Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything new here Always used dish soap but heard Tire Slime works better.....What are you using??

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'm assuming he is talking about running tube slicks without the tubes and wants to coat the inside. I heard 3 application of Palmolive dish soap work well. 1 coat per day and don't be Scotch

·
The Grouch
3,044 Posts
The tires on my car grow almost a inch. If the cords broke do the the nail, the tire has a better chance of comming apart. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Permatex High Tack or buy Hoosiers next time.
What he said ! , buy Hoosiers next time . I have had others on a buy one get one free deal , problem is free shit is still shit , damn tires would not hold air overnight . I am not just talking about 1 random set either .

·
Registered
708 Posts
For the leaking slicks any dish washing soap will work.Just put a good coat all over the inside and they won't leak down.

For the guy asking if you can repair a nail hole in a slick. Just put a plug in it. Works fine and won't come out.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
For the leaking slicks any dish washing soap will work.Just put a good coat all over the inside and they won't leak down.

For the guy asking if you can repair a nail hole in a slick. Just put a plug in it. Works fine and won't come out.
Man a plug sounds kinda sketchy to me. We tried to patch one of my ET streets, and after the 3rd. try i said fuck it and threw them in the trash. I'd hate to wreck my junk over a patch/plug.

·
RED ROCKET
8,630 Posts
Man a plug sounds kinda sketchy to me. We tried to patch one of my ET streets, and after the 3rd. try i said fuck it and threw them in the trash. I'd hate to wreck my junk over a patch/plug.
a regular patch will never work...but i have plugged them with no problems

1 - 20 of 31 Posts