Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has interesting written ALL over it.....I figured since Biggs was down a few days, I'd post some news....

BREAKING NEWS: PRUETT WILL DRIVE NITRO FUNNY CAR THIS WEEKEND

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag...ruett-will-drive-mitro-funny-car-this-weekend
In a statement released on the R2B2 Motorsports Facebook page, past NHRA Heritage AA/FC champion turned Pro Modified racer Leah Pruett will return to her nitro home this weekend in Reading, Pa.

Pruett will drive the ProCareRX-sponsored Toyota Funny Car at the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals hosted by Maple Grove Raceway.
At this time, it is uncertain whether she will compete in addition to teammate Melanie Troxel or in place of. The NHRA's entry list has Troxel entered but as of 9 AM, EST, but not Pruett.
A source close to the team says Pruett will drive in the place of Troxel but no official statement has been made yet.

We'll have more details as they become available.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I swear to god that shop has two jars, one with cars and one with driver names. Before each weekend, they draw a name from the one jar and a car from the other, and that's the person's ride for the weekend.

·
Got Woodgrain?
7,813 Posts
I swear to god that shop has two jars, one with cars and one with driver names. Before each weekend, they draw a name from the one jar and a car from the other, and that's the person's ride for the weekend.
I wonder if TJ Kaspers name will be in that jar next year......

·
Registered
12,020 Posts
A statement? I hope that doesn't mean they canned Mel. Congrats to Leah.
A few years ago who'd have ever thought there might come a day when you'd want to lane choice determined by Jello wrestling? :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts