Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a floating ladder bar setup on a mono leaf and want to run a stock suspension class. Does the Caltrac or Slide a link work with a mono leaf? Or does it have to be a split mono setup?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think this might belong in the stock suspension section. Moderators feel free to move. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
I have a floating ladder bar setup on a mono leaf and want to run a stock suspension class. Does the Caltrac or Slide a link work with a mono leaf? Or does it have to be a split mono setup?
I ran Landrum monoleafs on my Nova for years with a Slide-a-Link setup.. The CalTracs will work with any monoleaf spring.. or multi-leaf setup for that matter. I would highly recommend saving the coin and getting their package deal, CalTracs and matched Split Mono setup per your application. As I've said many times in other posts... The stuff works!

Talk to Scott or Travis at Calvert.. they'll set you up.

Cheers!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ran Landrum monoleafs on my Nova for years with a Slide-a-Link setup.. The CalTracs will work with any monoleaf spring.. or multi-leaf setup for that matter. I would highly recommend saving the coin and getting their package deal, CalTracs and matched Split Mono setup per your application. As I've said many times in other posts... The stuff works!

Talk to Scott or Travis at Calvert.. they'll set you up.

Cheers!
Thanks for the info. Just trying to cut the expense in half. If I can use either the caltrac or slide a link with the mono leaf I have now with out limiting my options later that would be great. Plus I can leave the ladder bar as an option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts