Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright We are currently finishing up installing a rear-end in my car. So I stopped by to take a peak at how it's coming along. So I noticed the passenger side leaft spring is Crooked. It is like the spring perch need to be welded over towards the tire an inch or so. So if your standing behind the car. You look at the driver side it looks nice and straight. Then you look at the passenger side and the leaf spring looks crooked. The shackle is in the right place cause it can't go anywhere but where it is mounted. The the spring goes to the left where it is located on the spring perch. I don't know what it looks like where it goes on the frame in front of the back tire and spring perch.

I drew this up in autocad. It looks bad excuse by poor drawing. But it is showing you a top view of the leaf spring.

Is this bad. And how will affect my car.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Meteor, if you insist on posting on this message board rather than Bracket Talk, you should post your questions in the correct Technical forum below if you want advice/opinion..

This forum is for shit talking!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Unlike YOU asshole, my reply was intended to help him get advice/opinion by advising him of forums meant for these type of questions!:roll:

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
See Eds a helper.

I think you need may need to fix the spring mounts.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will it affect the car when I launch.

Do you think the car will drive crooked on the street.

·
Registered
16,646 Posts
Stick it on a four wheel alignment rack. That will tell you precisely where everythings at.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts