Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
28,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lawrence Taylor arrested for rape

ONTEBELLO — Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor was arrested in a Rockland hotel overnight and charged with raping a 15-year-old girl, who apparently was a runaway from New York City controlled by a pimp, authorities said this morning.The 51-year-old former New York Giants linebacker was taken into custody by Ramapo police at the Holiday Inn off Airmont Road, Ramapo Police Detective Lt. Brad Weidel said
Taylor was being held in the town police lockup pending arraignment in Ramapo Justice Court this afternoon. He is being charged with third-degree rape, a charge that involves having intercourse with a minor.
The victim was reportedly beaten during the attack.
Taylor, a football icon and one of the NFL's greatest defensive players, has a history of drug abuse and other run-ins with the law. He has tested positive for cocaine several times during his NFL career and has been arrested for buying cocaine from undercover police officers.
Taylor, who has a home in New Jersey, told police he was a resident of Pembroke, Fla. He has frequently played golf in Rockland.
Ramapo police were planning a news conference later this afternoon to provide more details in the case.

The victim apparently was a runaway from the Bronx who was brought by a pimp to the Holiday Inn where Taylor was staying, Ramapo Supervisor Christopher St. Lawrence said this morning.

The girl got beaten up at the hotel, authorities said, and later needed treatment at a hospital.
"She was a runaway since March and there was a pimp involved," St. Lawrence said. "She got punched in the face. We're not sure who did it."
The police got involved after the girl texted her uncle as the pimp drove her down to the Bronx, St. Lawrence said. The uncle called the New York City Police Department and officers met the pimp's car in the city, St. Lawrence said.
The police took statements from the girl, arrested the pimp and called the Ramapo Police Department, who sent officers to the hotel to investigate.
Police secured the scene in the hotel room, gathered evidence and sent detectives to New York City as part of the investigation.

·
I like to party!!
4,338 Posts
another person that thought they were above the law. Hope the sick bastard gets what he deserves!!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
And remember kids, don't smoke crack!

Seriously though, give him the maximum penalty. I used to like LT, but you can't allow these stars to get away with this shit. Enough is enough man.

·
Registered
835 Posts
WTF, if this is true, i'm with chuckdogs recommendation! sick fuck

Robert

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
I think the guy is scum, but just to play Devil's Advocate...
It is not clear who punched the girl--LT or the pimp. She needed treatment at the hospital, so whoever did it should be hit in the face with a baseball bat to even the score.

As to him having sex with a 15 year old, there's a very good chance he didn't know her age. Have you guys seen what 15 year old high school sophomore girls look like these days? Seriously... tell me you'd know a girl in full hooker costume was 15 or 23.

-Brad

·
Registered
928 Posts
I think the guy is scum, but just to play Devil's Advocate...
It is not clear who punched the girl--LT or the pimp. She needed treatment at the hospital, so whoever did it should be hit in the face with a baseball bat to even the score.

As to him having sex with a 15 year old, there's a very good chance he didn't know her age. Have you guys seen what 15 year old high school sophomore girls look like these days? Seriously... tell me you'd know a girl in full hooker costume was 15 or 23.

-Brad
well said doesn't make it right but im sure her pimp wasn't advertising a 15 yo truth of the matter is she probably told her pimp she just hooked up with someone famous and the pimp seen big $$$$$$$$

·
Registered
28,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well said doesn't make it right but im sure her pimp wasn't advertising a 15 yo truth of the matter is she probably told her pimp she just hooked up with someone famous and the pimp seen big $$$$$$$$
No-one knows all the facts yet, maybe that's what LT is into and the pimp hooked him up. We will know more after his arraignment.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
This wouldn't surprise me or that the pimp could likely be the one that punched her. Still, Taylor has been and still is way too close to the dark side. Looks like it might have finally caught up with him.

·
Registered
638 Posts
stfu-------bens the man(NO CHARGES)----bruins suck,only thing good about them is recci---there about too get fucked up,when they come to the burgh

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
This wouldn't surprise me or that the pimp could likely be the one that punched her. Still, Taylor has been and still is way too close to the dark side. Looks like it might have finally caught up with him.
Finally?

In contrast to his success on the football field, Taylor's personal life has been marred by drug usage and controversy. When Taylor was once asked what he could do that no outside linebacker could, his answer was, "Drink".[13] However, alcohol abuse was not the largest of his substance abuse problems. After admitting to and testing positive for cocaine in 1987, he was suspended from football for 30 days in 1988 after failing a second drug test. After his second positive test he gave up drugs for five years as a third positive test would have ended his career.[70] However, as he approached retirement he looked forward to picking up the habit again, saying in his second autobiography "I saw coke as the only bright spot in my future."[75] After his retirement he began abusing drugs on a regular basis. He went through drug rehab twice in 1995, only to later be arrested twice over a three-year span for attempting to buy cocaine from undercover officers.[76] During this period Taylor lived almost exclusively in his home with white sheets covering his windows and only associated with other drug users.[70] Taylor later stated, “I had gotten really bad. I mean my place was almost like a crack house."[70] In his first autobiography Taylor also admitted that he had begun using drugs as early as his second year in the NFL.[77]
In a November 2003 interview with Mike Wallace on the television newsmagazine 60 Minutes, Taylor claimed he hired and sent prostitutes to opponents' hotel rooms the night before a game in an attempt to tire them out,[70] and that at his peak, he spent thousands of dollars a day on narcotics.[70] During the interview he also recounted several other instances of his hard-partying lifestyle during his years in the NFL, including an episode when he arrived to a team meeting in handcuffs after a night spent with some call girls. Taylor stated, "A couple of ladies that were trying out some new equipment they had. You know? And I just happened to, and they just didn't happen to have the key.”[70] He also recounted that to beat NFL drug tests he would submit the urine of his teammates.[70]

1 - 20 of 56 Posts