Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be careful what you say on this site. I found out the hard way yesterday it is not Trashed or Be Trashed here. Got a nice little couseling from my Supervisor from some annonymous phone caller since all complaints have to be investigated.

So whoever you are/were sorry for talking more shit than you could handle.

Take heed, and stay safe

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,505 Posts
WHAT A BUNCH OF PHUCKING PUSSIES.....I GUESS THEY NEVER GOT ENOUGH ATTENTION FROM THEIR MOMMY.....PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER SCREW WITH A MANS PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Carl,
That is the most fucked up thing I have heard in a long time. Now you have to censor what you say on a public website on your own personal time?

What is this world coming to? Isn't that some sort of violation of the first amendment for free speech?

·
Registered
929 Posts
JUSTINP fucker just looks guilty

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Carl,
That is the most fucked up thing I have heard in a long time. Now you have to censor what you say on a public website on your own personal time?

What is this world coming to? Isn't that some sort of violation of the first amendment for free speech?
I guess not Ernie, so soon you will see my participation drop around here.

I come here to vent sometimes and this is one of the few websites(or at least used to be) where I thought you could kick your shoes off and let her rip.

Not any more.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Sorry to hear that Carl. That's bullshit of course. But that is what the pussies in the world are going to. Bastards.!!!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
That just plain bullshit Carl,some can dish it out,but just can't take it ,those are the ones who needs to leave ,not you.

·
The guy you don't know
2,117 Posts
Most of the big corps. Tell you that you aren't allowed to talk about them on websites or public forums and I've actually been reprimanded for complaining about my job on Facebook. The place of employment nearly fired me .. I did it on my own time at home off the clock.. so what's this mean.. the company owns me??? It's all a bunch of bullshit...don't tell me what I can or can't do when I'm not on a company's dime!

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Sorry to hear that Carl...what a load of shit.

So from everyone else on the Bullet, except for Carl.

"hey, anonymous complainer....go eat a dick"

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
O.C.ya gotta be kiddin!Where are YOUR first amendment rights! Oh and to the lil pussy who made the call.Man up!!!!!!
Same place they were when I was in the military. Some things you have to sacrifice.

I don't want them to man up.

I thought I would come here and publicly apologized if I offended anyone.

So once again whoever you were I am sorry for offending you.

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Man time's have changed.When my sister and I were lil and we would fight.If one of us tattled that was the one who got in trouble.Were were taught never be a tattletale.Pussy's now a days.

1 - 20 of 244 Posts