Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just these pic form my local chassis shop working on my Nova
"Tim Bradham's Chassis Works"
Next step when I get back in country will be get a replica motor (while saving for the real one :confused:)and start mocking up the cooling system, electrical and accessories.
Give me some thing to do while saving:(

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank-you
Yes, Yes
I know the firewall looks like A$$, but right now not much I can do about it (any good idea's / pics on what has been done before)???
The front clip was done by the local shop here in Fayetteville, NC
"Tim Bradham's Chassis Works" treated me good, this was kind of a work in progress, LOL
Went from a cage to floors to seat mounts to alittle front clip mods to the finished new one here. But you all know how these damn things take on a life of their own:rolleyes:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
on the front clip this was the first one (NOVA) he did, I don't know if it something he wants to keep doing or not, you will have to shoot him an e-mail and check it out. The link is back afew posts

I really hadn't thought fo running any class, :eek:
Like i said earlier this thing just kind of kept growing, hell we all know how it goes.
This is just becoming a long / pricey hobby (play toy). Can't wait to get back and continue working on it. Kids are old enough now to help alittle (gotta keep the youth in this for the future).

We talked about the front down bars and figure we would lose almost no rigidity by having then bolt to the front clip and welded to the cage.
Looked like a good way to go IF I ever decided to get a new car I could remove the clip and use it.

Wife went to pay for it yesterday:(
So I should have some more pics soon

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,840 Posts
looks like tim does very good work!

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,840 Posts
he has worked on some nice rides.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts