Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Idiot Savant
164,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got my number from a person of color on Tucker. Perhaps he was talking about a single city.

I like your numbers better.

·
Registered
49,407 Posts

·
Registered
6,995 Posts

·
Registered
9,374 Posts
Yall don't care about them because you don't question the police. That's they get away with the fucked up shit they do!!
Can you imagine what it would be like if they got away with the shit “you” do?

19 dead, 63 wounded over the weekend in one city alone.

Seems you don’t have a cop problem you have a getting smoked by a brutha problem.

Maybe that’s where you should focus your fake anger.

Idiot.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,757 Posts
Yall don't care about them because you don't question the police. That's they get away with the fucked up shit they do!!
No, ignorant fuck. We let the Judicial System work as intended.

Reactions: mtheulen

·
Registered
18,196 Posts
JMO: These police killed figures are skewed to hell. Most Cop's wear body armor which means that even if they are shot there is less risk of them dying. I believe merely being shot is a more realistic number then being killed. If I'm a LEO I believe the number of officers shot in the line of duty is far more relevant then those killed in the line of duty.

Now to throw a monkey wrench, How many Cop's were shot by blacks?.........LOL that number is impossible to be found...

·
Smart Ass Conservative
106,136 Posts
That's right we don't give a fuck about criminals getting taken out

·
Registered
35,288 Posts
It's almost as if OP doesn't understand percentages. Seeing how counting calories is something else you have trouble with, maybe numbers just aren't your thing Mark.
How about this "percentage" ?

13% of the population commits 80% of the violent crime.

Then there's this "percentage" too ......

So easy.

·
Registered
35,288 Posts
Who cares when criminals are killed by police? Not me.

Turn on LIVE PD any night ... At LEAST 50% probably 75% of the folks they pull over or chase down should be flung in the gutter and shot.

I GUARANTEE it would be a net gain for society. Absolutely no doubt in my mind.

Look at what a negative you are .... non producing non supporting deadbeat lazy piece of shit racist.

·
Gremlin Hunter
3,710 Posts
If you motherfuckers would learn to NOT break the law, this is shit wouldn't happen. Its really that simple. Black culture is more fucked up than a soup sandwich. White culture is no better.

Reactions: Fast Fords Forever
1 - 20 of 50 Posts