Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Larry Larson and Eddie Miller are duking it out for top honors on Hot Rod Magazine's Drag Week 2008. Larson and Miller both broke the 7 second barrier with Miller in the 7.90 range and Larson with his new twin turbo setup with a 7.75 on a "soft" pass.

That is one evil Nova!

Marshall

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Elvis Miller can tune his own N2O about as well as Elvis Presley could tune his own guitar...

You are right, though. He is entertaining.

Marshall

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
haha oh here we go again, I wont ever understand the Elvis Miller lovers but keep us updated on this dragweek stuff, 1320 looks like they arent covering it anymore!! WTF now I got nothing to look at all week at work, hopefully someone out there and give us some pics and vids of this shit!! Good Luck to Larry for the rest of the week

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dammit! that's what i figured. i had planned to take off work, but we are shorthanded now, so i just can't go. oh well, everyone have a good time, wish i could go.
Tom, that's a nasty cough you got there...

Maybe you should take a couple hours and "go see the doctor."

:rolleyes:

Marshall

·
Registered
607 Posts
That Cuda (Mike C.) in the background is a hitter in the naturally aspirated small block class. Keep an eye on him and that Jeff guy with the Malibu. Bad ass non-power adder cars and the Cuda has a 5-speed to boot!

Marshall
Does anyone know what kinda times a N/A smallblock is needed to win? I'm thinking mid 9's... but thats just a guess

·
Registered
425 Posts
I WONDER IF ANY OF THEM WILL BE AT BEECH BEND TONIGHT. THE TRACK IS OPEN FOR TEST AND TUNE. THEY LEAVE FOR STEELE, AL IN THE MORNING...LAST I HEARD.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts