Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish Larry would put that pos ford in the trash! It can't win shit! With a GM HE WOULD HAVE HALF A CHANCE.

·
Western North Carolina
23,392 Posts
no kidding.. but I would like to see some more makes in the mix, and think they should do something to spice it up alittle.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts

·
Registered
22,777 Posts
For a tiny budget, NO factory help and limited Dyno time he's not doing to bad,at least he qualifies once in a while.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
For a tiny budget, NO factory help and limited Dyno time he's not doing to bad,at least he qualifies once in a while.
Great Point!!!

·
Registered
32,945 Posts
He has to give the Ford guys somebody to root for!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Just about all Chevys running in prostock allready, anymore and it will be like indy racing shit with all fucking Honda's!

·
Registered
22,777 Posts
Larry said that if we could get 50.00 from each member (all 60k) he would put Monty's face on the HOOD for the rest of the season. This would be a GREAT gift for our leader as he is a HUGH Ford fan.

·
OL 10.5 TTF
11,885 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yes there are Mopars that run great, I just miss the ole days when you had 5 or more name plates running is all.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
There's some good running Mopars as well.
Yeah love to see the Ford's run better but...it's a Mopar vs Chevy show....at least Pro Stock still exists....food for thought Guys....just saying...:D

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
15 car field at the Mile High, so he will qualify again and then go out in the first round. Erica or AJ for the win.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
15 car field at the Mile High, so he will qualify again and then go out in the first round. Erica or AJ for the win.
Maybe Jeg...:confused:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts