Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a vid I found of Larsons new Caddy, First test hit.
I heard they stopped by the track on there way to a No prep kings event
to Make a pass......Wish I would have went to the track now last friday!

·
Registered
28,145 Posts
What a badass car :supz:

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,637 Posts
I got to see it up close last weekend. Super detailed build, with all of the factory Caddy lights, grills, and splitter still in place. The paint is some of the flattest and straightest I've seen.

He was pretty cool, he didn't even have it roped off. There was a lot of people around it.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,478 Posts
You know it will be a tough car to beat .

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Isn't the factory steel panels a significant disadvantage vs glass and/or carbon?................... I'm guessing 250-400 lbs more for said steel vs carbon?
I can see there may be minimum weights but in the least that allows exact placement of weights.

Because aftermarket carbon fiber or fiberglass panels do not exist at present for the ATS-V, the factory pieces were used from nose to tail — only a carbon fiber hood and the plastic OEM front and rear bumpers make any departure from the factory steel. And Larson insists he’s just fine with that.

You can sure tell the Pro Teams:
Anyone else notice the guy getting down on his knees and checking IF The LUG NUTS WERE TIGHT?

·
Registered
20,727 Posts
Isn't the factory steel panels a significant disadvantage vs glass and/or carbon?................... I'm guessing 250-400 lbs more for said steel vs carbon?
I can see there may be minimum weights but in the least that allows exact placement of weights.

Because aftermarket carbon fiber or fiberglass panels do not exist at present for the ATS-V, the factory pieces were used from nose to tail — only a carbon fiber hood and the plastic OEM front and rear bumpers make any departure from the factory steel. And Larson insists he’s just fine with that.

Anyone else notice the guy getting down on his knees and checking IF The LUG NUTS WERE TIGHT?
He wasn't checking the lug nuts.

·
Registered
33,084 Posts
B.M.F. !!!

·
MFI on CH3OH
14,287 Posts

You really are the most clueless paid poster ive seen on here......... stick to cut n paste on your usual mindless topics

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,662 Posts
That's bad ass.

It's still missing the 12 inch pecker extender on the front.

Not much front end overhang there

1 - 20 of 80 Posts