Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
I looked at them at the beginning of this year when I was in the market for a trailer. For the price it was an ok trailer, I took notice to a few craftsmanship flaws mainly all interior, you could see saw marks in the floor where it was notched out around the wheel tubs and they over cut the notch. The biggest thing I didn't care for was it was a pretty windy day that day and standing inside the trailer I thought the roof was gonna blow off it was that flimsy. I was talking to the salesman and it was really hard to have a conversation without yelling. I ended up buying a Haulmark, I'm glad I spent the extra money you definatly get what you pay for. I even considered driving to Georgia for one of the cheap ones you see advertised on Racejunk, but after seeing the Lark I believe the Georgia ones would've been even worse. Good luck with finding a trailer.

·
Registered
457 Posts
We have a lark at work, came out of ga. We use it as a "tool trailer". So far no problems after 3 yrs, and it stays overloaded. It looks cheap, but it works well.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. Guy quoted me $6200 for a 28 with A/C and power outlets, lights....I'm having a problem locating used trailers on dealer lots seems hard to find online. Would prefer a used trailer with all the options

·
Registered
588 Posts
I was told by numerous people this spring to stay away from LARK's when I was shopping . If you Google LARK reviews & feedback there are some complaints, which I am sure you will find with any brand The King Cobra's seem to be well built but are a little pricy. I ended up buying a LOOK trailer, they apparently are the former owners or son of the Haulmark company??? Check out their website. I am pretty happy with mine.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was told by numerous people this spring to stay away from LARK's when I was shopping . If you Google LARK reviews & feedback there are some complaints, which I am sure you will find with any brand The King Cobra's seem to be well built but are a little pricy. I ended up buying a LOOK trailer, they apparently are the former owners or son of the Haulmark company??? Check out their website. I am pretty happy with mine.

I'm not seeing pricing how much you pay for this

·
Registered
910 Posts
I bought one in Mar of 2010. It comes pretty rough inside. If you spend a little money and spend a little time on it, it can be a pretty nice trailer. I put some small cabinets in, a tile floor down, and painted the inside. I also had to put some good tires on it. Still i came out much cheaper than buying a pace or haulmark. It's worked well all across Texas and Louisiana.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Stealth Trailers. Bristol, Indiana. I live in the trailer capital of the damn world......ugggg. I see it all. Consider Stealth. I race with guys on their production line and they just built me a trailer for drag week. The thing got more compliments then my car!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts