·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you have ? Pics?

·
Pipe Rack Pilot
1,162 Posts
Marlin 1895 in 45-70. When you shoot it you better be ready. Sorry, no pictures. All stock other than I removed the rear sight and installed a Williams peep sight. Sighted in for 50 yards. Brush gun. Bob J

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Remington 700 in 7mm Remington Magnum. Likes Sierra Match King 168gr.
Bell & Carlson stock, PT&G bottom metal with magazine. Timney Trigger and SWFA Scope. Had some bolt work done, and had a custom muzzle break installed.
Currently shooting 500 yards.

Will be loading up some 175 gr. bullets and taking it out to 1000 yards.
Got some shooters trying to get me to go to 2000 yards at the end of the month, and I might give it a try, but I just don't think I am ready yet.

Not yet.......

·
Smart Ass Conservative
97,287 Posts
Have 5 .308's but nothing bigger and badder yet until my 6.5 Ruger Precision comes in .

·
Message In Blood
1,995 Posts
Have 5 .308's but nothing bigger and badder yet until my 6.5 Ruger Precision comes in .
Man, I've been lusting after that Creedmoor for a while. Post pictures when you get it. That may be the extra push I need.

·
Registered
12,982 Posts
Marlin 1895 in 45-70. When you shoot it you better be ready. Sorry, no pictures. All stock other than I removed the rear sight and installed a Williams peep sight. Sighted in for 50 yards. Brush gun. Bob J
I have a friend with that cartridge in a revolver. No thanks. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
7,325 Posts
I have:

1. a .450 Marlin Guide Gun with the muzzle brake plus a bottle of pain killer

2. two .444 Marlins

3. a 38-55 Hi-Wall

any thing smaller than a .375 is small bore
gary

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,080 Posts
I have a friend with that cartridge in a revolver. No thanks. Take care. Tom Worthington
WOW :smt103:smt103:smt103.....I never knew that hand cannon existed.

400-500 grain lead slinging fun. Just went on my "to buy" list. Thanks .:cool:

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,080 Posts
Obviously if you can't see the enjoyment factor, it can't be explained to you.

Same reason I goto the machine gun shoots in Kentucky.
To enjoy myself at the range. It doesn't require a practical purpose outside of that.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Marlin 336 in 35remington kills deer just fine. My brother shoots a 338 rum in 700 Remington big power lotsa muzzle blast.

·
Registered
18,529 Posts
WOW :smt103:smt103:smt103.....I never knew that hand cannon existed.

400-500 grain lead slinging fun. Just went on my "to buy" list. Thanks .:cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVnYNlEN_z0

Yeah, BFR revolver from Magnum Research. Someone let me shoot his at the range several months ago. His was chambered in .30-30. It actually wasn't too bad...of course it's a huge gun.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts