Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so pissed! Laptop won't even turn on! Battery was going dead and wouldn't hold a charge anymore, so I was leaving it plugged in. Now it won't even come on. I'm hoping a new battery will fix it. I'll try to get a new one tomorrow, until then, I'm stealing the wife's computer!

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
battery should solve it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Pull the battery and hold the power button for 30 seconds, then put the battery back in and try it. My laptop won't hold a charge and the dc jack is sketchy so I have to do this occasionally...

·
all motor
4,461 Posts
I just replaced my laptop that did the same thing.

I had to constantly wiggle/jerk the power supply connector where it plugs into the laptop for it to work.

·
having fun
31,273 Posts
what brand laptop?

my mothers dell did this---she removed the battery and left it plugged into the wall for use-till she got around to replacing the battery

·
T/S 368E
29,911 Posts

I pulled the battery completely out, and it stopped some of the glitches I was having.
My problem was my fault. I left it plugged in too much, and didn't cycle the battery like I should.

·
Head Phuckstick in Charge
7,613 Posts
I'm so pissed! Laptop won't even turn on! Battery was going dead and wouldn't hold a charge anymore, so I was leaving it plugged in. Now it won't even come on. I'm hoping a new battery will fix it. I'll try to get a new one tomorrow, until then, I'm stealing the wife's computer!
What brand and model is it. Common thing for Charging jacks to come loose on them and seems like battery will never charge. Suspect new battery will work as long as the laptop doesn't die.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts