Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Dragstrips close?? I am going to be in Lansing all next week for work and was wondering if their were any local tracks with a test and tune night or something. Just want to visit a new track and check out the local flavor. It's only going to be a Monday night thru Friday morning deal for me. Will be home and heading to Wichita KS for a race on Sat.

·
8=======D ~~~~
2,924 Posts
Wed. test and tune in @ Milan (about an hour away)

Onondaga is only about 15 minutes south of Lansing but isn't opened yet (1/8 mile) although I think it is going through the township currently

·
To Boost or not to Boost?
2,245 Posts
If youre still around No ET is @ Milan Dragway Next Saturday, It should be a Good one!!! and will be worth the drive

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
If youre still around No ET is @ Milan Dragway Next Saturday, It should be a Good one!!! and will be worth the drive
X-2...The No ET is a good show if you can make it ! F'n wild at times ;)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Being in Lansing is kinda nice Mid Michigan, Milan and US-131 are all just about an hour away. Where in Lansing are you working, curious what kind of work would bring someone to our neck of the woods

Craig

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Being in Lansing is kinda nice Mid Michigan, Milan and US-131 are all just about an hour away. Where in Lansing are you working, curious what kind of work would bring someone to our neck of the woods

Craig
The new company I work for bought all the equipment from a sheet metal shop that went out of business and we are coming up there to unhook it all and bring it back to KC for our new shop.

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
LOL @ Monkey Grip !

Must have bought out Olefsons.....

131 is your best bet, Stanton just doesn't give a shit about the racers and keep catering to the index and bracket racing bullshit (because Mike and Jeff Ledford and bracket racers)...

You should hang around for Saturdays NO ET, you could have some waaaay cool stories to take home !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts