Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here do landscaping for a living or on the side? I am looking for a supply company where I can buy things like accessories for trailers, equipment etc...

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Hey dipshit. A shovel is a supply/equipment aint it? Besides it was humor. Oh and its youre not your. Whos fucked up now? Go for a swim in the Rio Grande in a southerly direction and cool off.....lol

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... it's Dick Rag 345D at it again... Making friends the world over.

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
Hey dipshit. A shovel is a supply/equipment aint it? Besides it was humor. Oh and its youre not your. Whos fucked up now? Go for a swim in the Rio Grande in a southerly direction and cool off.....lol

Fuck you pollock fagget. I'm from here asshole. It's Who's not whos. Dick head

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
The fat faced guy is back with the gutter slidin sperm belchin cow cunted cocksucking cunt X ole lady. He is in the artifical insemination business I hear. Jack off in his ole ladies shoes and the flys will do the rest for ya. Especially on a hot day! My spelling was correct " ' " That was the difference. Where did I say you werent from here ya POLLOCK FAGGOT....lol Please take a refresher course in spelling of those big words you like to use. Wasnt tryin to make a friend. I guess the beaner wasnt either huh,fat face? Saw a little (tittle) humor in something. Then this fuck gets his panties flossed way to deep in his ass and wants to knock me for having a little (tittle) fun just like evryone else on YB. The OP should have complained....

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Can you be a little more specific on your needs, I have a friend that owns a landscaping business here in SoCal.

Anyone on here do landscaping for a living or on the side? I am looking for a supply company where I can buy things like accessories for trailers, equipment etc...

·
Bracket racer
5,189 Posts
My neighbor does it for a small side business here. Gets most of his supplies like mulch and rock from large quarries in the area. They give businesses discounts vs the average Joe coming in to buy stuff. He gets stuff for cost for me when I need anything.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Nah he bought the business from someone retiring "Cal West Gardening" is the name of it.
Things are good here, finally got the address of a very good friend serving in Afghanistan, sent him some care packages yesterday
It's not bad here, maybe 70*-75*...

Michael did he get his name for his business license off of a grave marker? What up? Hotter than a 10 dick dog in a pussy patch here today!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts