Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's try this again. I don't know what happened last Friday but it didn't happen. Supposedly the cars didn't show up? Anyways, there is a Quick 8 June 8th at Lancaster Dragway. $3,000 to win, so it's pretty good money. Any car with a blower is legal. Funny Cars, Dragsters, Altereds, Pro Mods, etc, with a blower is legal. No nitro allowed.

Maybe some of the cars from Pittsburgh and Norwalk would like to come up.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe you should open it up to all door cars.
We would have been there, but no turbos.
We're always put in with blown cars.
Well that didn't take long. You got your wish. This is now an OPEN RACE! Anything goes! Blowers, nitrous, turbos, etc.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It says the purse is based on 8 cars. If not a full field, I would think it would go down a little. Probably not much. I'm pretty sure they'll be a full field if not more. Please call the track or contact Ralph. And, I'm not 100% sure about the date. Now it says on the website that the race is July 27th. Earlier it said June 8th. I will get a correct date as soon as possible. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ATTENTION RACERS: This race is now FRIDAY JULY 27TH. This conflicted with a PMRA Pro Mod race. Everything can run. Pro Mods, Dragsters, Funny Cars, Altereds, etc. $3,000 to win!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts