·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watching it on History Channel??

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
There is a lot of low mileage cars but the condition is rough and they need to be restored .I would rather have a better higher mile unrestored ride

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a lot of low mileage cars but the condition is rough and they need to be restored .I would rather have a better higher mile unrestored ride
I agree.
These things are going for crazy prices.

·
Registered
525 Posts
i was watching earlier this afternoon online. some of the cars could be had for a decent price. for most of these collector guys its worth paying some money for a car that needs restored that has never been titled before so that they are the first owner.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
These cars are mostly going to those purists that want the real original condition car for their pecker stretcher collections!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We could do with a lot less commercials and all the talking bs and show more of the auction itself imo.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Even if the prices are way high for most, the neat factor of this whole event is just priceless to see.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These two guys announcing need to shut the f*#k up. I want to hear the auctions.:mad:

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So who the fuck is the guy talking with absolutely no knowledge of automobiles, it is hard to watch I want to keep punching my TV every time he opens his mouth.
Ha....Thinking the same thing...the one guy is clueless. I can't yell at the tv anymore. The wife just put the kids to bed.:(

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Turning it off, just cant watch it any more. Shame History Channel had to get involved and screw up what could have been a cool show.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Turning it off, just cant watch it any more. Shame History Channel had to get involved and screw up what could have been a cool show.
yep...I just pulled up Ducks race on the laptop.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
I think its funny as hell that at the Chevy auction the announcers are sitting behind a table with a Ford FE cylinder head on it :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just saw a 57 Chevy 4 dr go for $45000.00.I could care less if its never been titled or optioned super heavy . No 4 dr 57 is worth that kind of money !

1 - 20 of 47 Posts