Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Kinda scared of lakes, specially that lake......If we fish freash water we make the few hour drive up to Mammoth Mtn, although fishing the puddle (Puddingstone) is fun

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK. Made the mistake of draging my boat there today. Same mud hole it was 30 years ago. Will take 2 weeks to clean the boat. Lot's of guys bow fishing for carp and one guy with a pitchfork sticking them along the shore line.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
I have friends that go to Irvine a few times a week, He also scores these golf course in Lake Forest or Mission Viejo & pulls out some stout Bass.
Next time i go out to my Moms place in Pomona i'm going to take some poles out there & give the puddle a shot, It's been about 20 years since i've actually fished there

There on my list. Have you been to ether lately?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike,checked out Puddingston sunday and talked to a guy just pulling his boat out. Said fishing had been fairly good so i will fish wensday. Odd calender days for jet skies and even days for boats.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
About 20 years ago a boater hit & killed a guy on a jet ski so they came up with that solution. Good luck there tomorrow & let us know how you did

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,checked out Puddingston sunday and talked to a guy just pulling his boat out. Said fishing had been fairly good so i will fish wensday. Odd calender days for jet skies and even days for boats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts