Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont get it , maybe if she laid there someone would have came over . but she got up and walked away . hell if i was hurt i would care how embarrising it was shit happens . im hurt , someone help me ......

fuck it , im goin to the mall tonight . gna text and walk and see what i can fuck up

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
What a Fuckig idiot......... She needs to be slapped for being stupid !!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
The new American dream. Sue somebody else because I'm not responsible for my own actions.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
What a fucking cunt. Another crybaby bitch that wants something for nothing. Maybe next time she'll watch what the fuck she's doing.

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
BOO-FUCKIN-HOO , Its my fault now I gonna sue ! Someone in Pa. needs to hold her and her lawyers head in that fountain til the bubbles stop . Get a life your mistake now live with it !:finga:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Some one get this bitch a oscar trophy.That's about some of the b.s. drama queen i have ever seen.Get over it bitch,your dumb ass fell cause it was your own fault.Now you wana sue the mall,for not helping you.I mean you got up on your own"quickly" and walked away.Now your complaning no one helped you.Hell if i was there i would of been on the ground laughing at your dumb ass.This is why were in the shape we are today,to many dumb fucker's and twice the greedy lawyer's.

·
Registered
503 Posts
They did not take her feelings into consideration? Yeah ok the security people should not have let it out, but still. YOU WERE TEXTING AND WALKING! I think this is the reason why we have laws that state NO TEXTING WHILE DRIVING! Just put on your big girl pants and get over it.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Let me add....if it would of happened to me I'd just laughed at myself and went on with life. The fact it's on the internet would just make me laugh even more!

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
mall security better remove the youtube video's.......i bet a judge wont find it funny them lauging at her on tape and taking the time to put it on youtube.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Her lawyer says there gonna look for all those responsible............hey fucker look to your right. thats whos responsible.

anybody with me on this one?

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
this is why judges should carry guns.

she walks in, pleads her case, judge pulls out gun, says "you are too stupid to live", aims, and fires...

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
The new American dream. Sue somebody else because I'm not responsible for my own actions.

New? What about the stupid bitch that spilled the McDonalds coffee in her lap and sued because it burned her?

1 - 20 of 122 Posts